Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Logue

Dr Logue is amazing. 5 stars. His staff are complete morons!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Logue is excellent, his secretary is clueless and talks over you..... fire her and get a new one and things will be great

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

As a Doctor, I give him great credibility in his knowledge of how to help his patients. As an employer for hiring office staff he unfortunately needs to pay a lot more attention to the fact that his office manager does not properly know how to train the staff under her and does not want people working under her to be proactive and offer alternatives. It's her way or no way at all. She periodically spies on your work and tells you it's wrong when you know, having been doing this job for a decade and a half that it's not wrong. It's a power struggle and the minute you make the office manager feel inferior to you, your job is gone. If the Doctor set aside more time to pay attention to what was going on in his front office instead of only listening to one side of the story, the office would move in a more highly consistent basis and his paper work would be so back logged. It all starts with the front lines which is in dyer need of a face lift. Highly close minded and extremely Mundane environment. Very sad.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Logue and his team are courteous and helpful whenever I have an appointment. I never usually have to wait long time to get in to Dr Logue's office and scheduling an appointment is also very quick and easy. Dr Logue's knowledge for what I have come to see him for has always been correct in getting me diagnosed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Logue has been outstanding: helpful, knowledgeable and patient. Wish we have more GPs like that. Tatjana

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor K Logue for over 10 years and have no complains what so ever.Some years ago I had some serious heart problems and he sent me right away to "SMH" the same day to the ER.He saves my life as far as i am concern T Clarkson

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I was passed to Dr. Logue after another physician in his practice passed away. I was a bit weary but now have confidence in him. Although he can be a bit abrupt at times he seems to be knowledgeable and know what he is doing. He's very busy and hard to get into (3.5 months wait time for a physical) but that's got to mean something. He's in demand and has a thriving practice.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

His staff have always gone out of the way for me and so has he. He saved my life many times since my first appointment,physically and mentally. Sending me to the right people when I needed extra help. He calls it like it is. Is he really on time? No. But he takes all the time he needs when he gets to me so it is fair. You learn how to book if you have to book around work. If you need to squeeze in you just have to wait but you know you get your time. He's called to check on me and listens to me. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have been a patient of DSr. Logue for 21 years and imo he is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Logue was my family physician for about 16 years. His bedside manner was outstanding. He had empathy, was organized and thorough and genuinely cared. Unfortunately, he referred me to a specialist in his building. His referral was arrogant, condescending, lacking empathy and totally ineffectual. Dr. Logue's referral lacked basic and good medical practices. Dr. Logue is a wonderful family physician. However, he should monitor his referrals more closely. I felt demoralized by the physician he referred me to. Unfortunatey, I left Dr. Logue because of this unfortunate referral. I should have communicated my experience with Dr. Logue and saved his other female patients the same misery that I experienced with his referral. Dr. Logue is a really good family physician. However, you might want to monitor his referrals.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015