Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Logue

The Dr himself is a lovely guy, knowledgeable, empathetic and easy to communicate. His office is terribly run however. Timeliness is a forgotten concept. Being told that the first appt after lunch is good because nobody else in front of you and then arriving to a waiting room full is not good enough. We take time out of work to come to appts. Fix the efficiency.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Unfortunately I agree with the staff assessment, they will actually talk over you when they answer the phone. Listening is not their forte - and the experience is akin to a subway ride in rush hour...abrupt, rude and if your lucky or unlucky depending on what needs saying mercifully short: I try to tell myself they must be inundated by hypochondriacs hence the dead eyes, drone-like service and feeling like your interloping on their day. Wait times can be an issue at times - Dr. Logue however is personable, with a dry sense of humor and an attention to detail from years of dealing with patients. His bedside manner is professional and courteous wish his staff would were so.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Logue is amazing. 5 stars. His staff are complete morons!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Logue is excellent, his secretary is clueless and talks over you..... fire her and get a new one and things will be great

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Logue and his team are courteous and helpful whenever I have an appointment. I never usually have to wait long time to get in to Dr Logue's office and scheduling an appointment is also very quick and easy. Dr Logue's knowledge for what I have come to see him for has always been correct in getting me diagnosed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Logue has been outstanding: helpful, knowledgeable and patient. Wish we have more GPs like that. Tatjana

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor K Logue for over 10 years and have no complains what so ever.Some years ago I had some serious heart problems and he sent me right away to "SMH" the same day to the ER.He saves my life as far as i am concern T Clarkson

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I was passed to Dr. Logue after another physician in his practice passed away. I was a bit weary but now have confidence in him. Although he can be a bit abrupt at times he seems to be knowledgeable and know what he is doing. He's very busy and hard to get into (3.5 months wait time for a physical) but that's got to mean something. He's in demand and has a thriving practice.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

His staff have always gone out of the way for me and so has he. He saved my life many times since my first appointment,physically and mentally. Sending me to the right people when I needed extra help. He calls it like it is. Is he really on time? No. But he takes all the time he needs when he gets to me so it is fair. You learn how to book if you have to book around work. If you need to squeeze in you just have to wait but you know you get your time. He's called to check on me and listens to me. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have been a patient of DSr. Logue for 21 years and imo he is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015