Ratings for Dr. Janine A. Yeostros

Dr. Yeostros seemed OK I guess, and pretty nice at first. She did not contact me with, or ever inform me of, important and life-changing details from radiology imaging she ordered - she merely had her staff call me with the main results (luckily I requested a copy of the report myself and found an answer to another problem I had, for which I'd spent decades looking for an explanation). She also referred me to a surgeon I did not find trustworthy. As an overall impression (and purely my opinion), this doctor seemed to be in a power struggle with me rather than interested in working cooperatively. I think of doctor-patient relationships as ideally based on teamwork - two people trying to solve a problem. Maybe it's just me, but I think that doctors who turn it into a power struggle can be hard to work with, and that was my experience with this doctor. However, I admit I am a pretty proactive person when it comes to my health, which can be hard for some doctors to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Janine A. Yeostros's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union