Ratings for Dr. Felix Asekomhe

Dr Asekhome has been my doctor for a very long time about 13 yrs or more he is a very straight forward doctor very knowledgeable. you know that if your not feeling well your in good hands he is professional yet very compasionate his team at the clinic are so on point organized and after so many years became like family and l will continue to stay with this amazing group for many more years!!!😀

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Asekomhe since I was a kid. He is always caring, kind and knowledgeable! He truly cares about your well being. He is a great people person and an AMAZING doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

A wonderful Doctor. I.lved the efficiency of the clinic. It was also clean and inviting.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN! Was able to figure out what was wrong with me just by listening to me and the symptoms. Just to be sure he also sent me to blood work which confirmed it. I would not hesitate to recommend any patient to him. Because he is good there is wait times though.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

This is by far the worst Doctor I have every seen in my entire life. I have been having several tests by my dermatologist for ongoing skin issues and my results were sent back to this clinic as my family doctor is here. My results included a note with a request that I be sent for an endocrine consult as well as for a sleep test. Upon seeing the doctor (who barely speaks English and can hardly be understood) he told me he doesn't see anything wrong with my results and won't be sending the referral. I argued with him that there is clearly a reason for the other doctor to send the request and he responded with well I'm not sending it so you can come back when your doctor is back from vacation.. What do you want from me? Very unprofessional, rude and not helpful. Not to mention the clinic is extremely small and dirty.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Good Doctor very knowlegeable good listern skilled and always request test before giving medication need to expand his clinic as sometimes it is so busy.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been to Dr Asekomhe lots of times and found he very good & knowledgeable , he is not my family Dr. either , very nice every time I had seen him ... Would recommend him

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

THIS DOCTOR FAILED TO RECOGNIZE THAT MY SON HAD PNEUMONIA. I HAVE TAKEN MY SON TO HIM TWO TIMES AND HE HAS FAILED HIM BOTH TIMES. HE DOES NOT TAKE THE CARE AND TIME REQUIRED TO PROPERLY DIAGNOSE PATIENTS. MY SON IS THREE AND PNEUMONIA IS A SERIOUS ILLNES THAT HE FAILED TO RECOGNIZE. I HAVE NO FAITH IN THIS "DOCTOR".

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Two hour wait in hot waiting room. was rude and seemed uninterested in what i was telling him .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Is a good doctor but busy very rushed. The waiting room is small and there are not enough seats and very long wait times.Sometimes I think two doctors at busy times would be better as wait times are at least 45 minutes to an hour AT LEAST .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011