Ratings for Dr. Craig K. Moore

Doctor Moore is patient and very thorough, he asks lots of questions and is careful to make the right diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Moore is a patient and caring doctor. He has helped my whole family.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

We have been taking our kids to Dr. Moore for years and find him to be a very caring and patient doctor. He is very helpful when we need referrals or after-hour care. He currently isn't accepting new patients because his practice is full.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

when I first went to Dr Moore,I was very sick and just moved to the area.(what a bad move on my part)Not only is he rude he wants to tell you how you feel.I was so sick,after weeks of his care I was lucky enough to have a insurance that i did not need a referal;so i went to seattle and now I am all better no thanks to him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I have needed to see Dr. Moore over the past 30 years on several occasions because he & my regular doctor cover each other. He has been rude & condescending to me. He advised me to stay on a medication that left me unable to move my extremities & did not suggest I go to the ER. On every other occasion, for far less serious matters, he has told me to go to the ER. About 14 years ago I had to see him regarding a relapse of mononucleosis. He did not want to believe me & instead accused me of being pregnant. If I have had to visit him for any illness or injury he has chalked it up to me carrying around some extra pounds. When I had my last child he was called to examine & release him from the hospital. He never showed up & the hospital staff had to call my doctor at home at 9 p.m. on his day off to come in. If I didn't like my regular doctor so well I would switch doctors so I could avoid the chance of needing his services again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Craig Moore is thorough, caring, and very bright. He is compassionate and detail oriented. A number of physicians and dentists in the community go to him for primary care. He has expertise in sports medicine, and he is great with orthopedic issues and well=person care. He is a model doc.!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

doesn't listen well, likes to prescribe pills first. Instead of counseling preventive or excercise, diet alternatives to help condition first

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Craig K. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA