Ratings for Dr. Sapna S. Savant

Have been to Dr. Savant on many appointments, including routine and urgent care. She was my PCP for at least 2 years. The woman is not very bright at all. I had to insist, i.e. demand her to investigate or understand a condition I had. She doesn't have the ambitious desire to understand medical (even simple) anomalies that she cannot see. She always looks at you as if you are mentally ill; smiles at you with a creepy grin while you are explaining, and on at least "4" separate occasions insisted my condition was a "Pinched Nerve". That's her favorite catch-all diagnosis. BTW, one of those occasions I had shingles. Dr. Savant weighs about 90 lbs., and she doesn't seem to relate to anyone that tips the scale above 90 !! SO Beware. I am not obese. I am American. I am over 5'8" tall, and wear a size 10 shoe. In conclusion, I MUST say that there are MANY better doctors to choose from than Dr. Savant - and - her partner, Dr. Kansara. They lack compassion. Best of Luck to You.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Sapna S. Savant's Credentials

• J Nehru Med Coll, Univ Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1993)

Oxford