Ratings for Dr. Anil Bedi

Dr A Bedi is a wonderful doctor. My experience with him and his staff was very good. Dr Bedi, his staff and nurses at Royal University Hospital listened and treated me with respect. Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Bedi is one of the greatest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Is his receptionist the nicest? No. Is he sometimes late? Yes. But, he is a very busy man with different hats. He also goes between different places in the province to better serve his patients. He has excellent bedside manner. He has always treated me like a person and not just a patient. He truly cares about my overall health. He is a rare find.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I found Dr. Bedi to have great bedside manner, made me feel very reassured about the whole procedure and gave lots of helpful information. All of the nurses were fantastic and friendly as well. I can't speak highly enough about him and his team.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I found Dr Bedi to be very late, abrupt , not very understanding or considerate towards his patient. Never followed up on patient care even after a visit to the emergancy ! His staff is so rude not only to patients but also to Doctors! i would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have seen Dr. Bedi many times. His staff has improved over the years. He is usually late, but I don't mind. He has been helpful with ruling out certain things, but his knowledge doesn't seem to be keeping up the pace of information, and some of the information he has given me wasn't current.

Submitted May 31, 2015

If you can get in to see him, dealing with his staff is a horrible experience I would not wish on my greatest enemy, Dr. Bedi is an excellent and very knowledgeable caregiver.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

The best treatment has been given to me by this caring Doctor AND his wonderful staff. They are all kind, very efficient and also make you feel like they have time for you. Together they provide a comfortable, caring environment. Thank you Dr. Bedi, Colleen, Sandy, Eloise, Trenna, Melody and all the other kind nurses!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Bedi is a very kindhearted doctor. He takes time to explain things when you dont understand them and helps you through the things you are afraid of. I am so greatful to him for all that he has done. His receptionist on the other has needs to be taught manners and respect, she should not be able to work anywhere that she needs to deal with people. She has poor communication skills and is so rude.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I can't say enough good things about his wonderful Doctor and his staff. I have NEVER encountered such efficient & compassionate professionals. Dr. Bedi needs to be cloned...as does his office manager "R"...she is awesome. Dr. Bedi has saved my life in early diagnosis and care for me. Unmatched by any professional to-date!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr Bedi might be a good doctor but his receptionist is a real piece of work!Get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010