Ratings for Dr. Sheriff Paul Nessim

Very intelligent and diplomatic doctor. Always chooses less invasive and genlte method of treatment. Does bloodwork himself. Saved us tons of money offering gentle methods instead of expensive and useless surgery. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

he is a good for nothing doctor, always says NO, you do,nt need it Any request for blood work, meds review He says NO, I am not sure why is he working here, He is burnt out and is very sullen and controlling, He must be angry as he doesnt like patients !!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Good doctor.... was with him for 10+ years. However, eventually had to leave because of the long wait times even with an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Been with him for couple of years already but decide to change. One lady mentioned here she lost her baby because he would not listen to her concerns. Same with me. Speed of service is very slow. You will wait for test results for 5 days. What if the situation is really difficult and you know the reason? His secretary is very unsensitive, very unhelpful. I ended up going to walk i clinic and the doctor was able to receive the results from the laboratory in 5 minutes!!! His clinic itself is extremely dusty, filthy, with old worn out furniture. If you need to use the washroom, God forbid you from doing it there. It's is plain gross. Long story short, with all respect to hem, had to change him for another doctor. Would not advise him to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Rude doctor who doesn't listen. Brought me multiple times after tests only to tell me the tests came up okay, you can really see for Dr. Nessim it is about the money and not about patient care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Indifferent, slapdash, unprofessional doctor always rushing through an appointment. We kept telling there is something wrong with our child but he dismissed our concerns for more than a year, which resulted in the delay of urgently needed treatment. We struggled to get a referral for our child from him, and the doctor never knew where the child should be referred, so I had to find out. I would recommend to NEVER EVER use him as your child's doctor. We are not coming back.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Disgustingly dirty office and toilet. Receptionist is terrible. Dr. Nessim is ok

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. I have been a patient for 5 years and he has been spot on accurate with everything so far.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dirty office and very rude. Will not return! Receptionist is rude.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Nessim for about 7 years now. Yes, he can be moody at times, but he is always knowledgeable and helpul. He noticed a few skin conditions on me that other doctors never mentioned (and I got so used to it, never thought of doing something about it) and prescribed medication to get rid of it. He does the blood work himslef, which I think is great, he explains things and talks about different treatment options. When he does a full physical, he actually does a FULL physical, for both men and women (in comparison to some other GP that may miss a step). He has a family practice as well as walk ins, so those without an appointment might need to wait longer. When there is an appointment, there might be a wait, but it is usually fairly short. There is free parking nearby (underground, with the permit stamped by the Drs office) and a pharmacy on the plaza.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014