Ratings for Dr. Sheriff Paul Nessim

Good doctor.... was with him for 10+ years. However, eventually had to leave because of the long wait times even with an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Been with him for couple of years already but decide to change. One lady mentioned here she lost her baby because he would not listen to her concerns. Same with me. Speed of service is very slow. You will wait for test results for 5 days. What if the situation is really difficult and you know the reason? His secretary is very unsensitive, very unhelpful. I ended up going to walk i clinic and the doctor was able to receive the results from the laboratory in 5 minutes!!! His clinic itself is extremely dusty, filthy, with old worn out furniture. If you need to use the washroom, God forbid you from doing it there. It's is plain gross. Long story short, with all respect to hem, had to change him for another doctor. Would not advise him to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Rude doctor who doesn't listen. Brought me multiple times after tests only to tell me the tests came up okay, you can really see for Dr. Nessim it is about the money and not about patient care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Indifferent, slapdash, unprofessional doctor always rushing through an appointment. We kept telling there is something wrong with our child but he dismissed our concerns for more than a year, which resulted in the delay of urgently needed treatment. We struggled to get a referral for our child from him, and the doctor never knew where the child should be referred, so I had to find out. I would recommend to NEVER EVER use him as your child's doctor. We are not coming back.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Disgustingly dirty office and toilet. Receptionist is terrible. Dr. Nessim is ok

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. I have been a patient for 5 years and he has been spot on accurate with everything so far.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dirty office and very rude. Will not return! Receptionist is rude.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Nessim for about 7 years now. Yes, he can be moody at times, but he is always knowledgeable and helpul. He noticed a few skin conditions on me that other doctors never mentioned (and I got so used to it, never thought of doing something about it) and prescribed medication to get rid of it. He does the blood work himslef, which I think is great, he explains things and talks about different treatment options. When he does a full physical, he actually does a FULL physical, for both men and women (in comparison to some other GP that may miss a step). He has a family practice as well as walk ins, so those without an appointment might need to wait longer. When there is an appointment, there might be a wait, but it is usually fairly short. There is free parking nearby (underground, with the permit stamped by the Drs office) and a pharmacy on the plaza.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

He is the worst Doctor I have been too. He is not a people's person and lacks empathy. If you ask him for an opinion, he is quick tempered, insulting. He is very unprofessional and unhelpful but quick to write a prescription. He does not honor his appointment and will make you wait. His office chairs has bed bugs and are so dirty. His office is so filthy and I dont think he has a cleaner. Even his receptionist complains about him to me. If you are desperate go to a clinic you will get better service there. Trust me, he would make you feel 10x worst than you feel if you are already sick. I would never go back

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I tried to tell him my symptoms. He would not listen to them and kept telling me to go to emergency. It wasn't an emergency then, I had had the same pains sporadically for years usually lasting 10-15 minutes. It would be finished before I got to emergency. A year later when I had a bad attack I ended up having major abdominal surgery. If he had listened to me in the first place maybe he would have thought it sounded like gallstones.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013