Ratings for Dr. John R. Chaffee

Best Doctor in Seattle, Tacoma

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Chaffee has been my Dr. for many years. I have NEVER had a bad experience with him. He has never made me feel like he was in a hurry to get to his next patient and that is what I like about him. He takes time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone. I just love my Dr. Sometimes I have had to wait past my apointment time but I knew that he was giving his best attention to all of his patients. I do not mind waiting for someone who is genuinely interested in my well being.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Gee..no one seems to like this guy. Myabe someone should pay attention and get him a job at a morgue where he would be better suited as he would not have to deal with those people on an emotional level, soemthing is is incapale of. A little bundyish shall we say

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Don't go here. He doesn't listen to what you have to say. I felt like it was an inconvenience for him to have to see me or try to diagnose my problem. He never answers any of my questions(but he has no problem answering his cell phone during one of my exams) and tells me what I already know. His bedside manner is terrible, and he never looks you in the face when he talks do you, just seems overall uninterested. The front office and phone staff are also very rude. I have had several bad experiences over the years I have been a patient there and this was the last straw. If you want a doctor who is caring and thorough do not go to Dr. Chaffee.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Dr Chaffee is easy to work with but you need to know what your issue is. Very nice mannered man and seems very genuine.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

I have found him to be interested in my health. He listens .I'mlong term pain pactient and he pays attention.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Did not get the impression that he listened, or understood, the problem. Seemed very distant.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. John R. Chaffee's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Multiplan