You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Pollock is an absolute professional. I would without hesitation recommend him and his clinic to any parent looking to circumcise their son. I was terribly nervous before and after the procedure, but Dr. Pollock and his nurses were so kind and caring and allowed us to come back when we had a concern and Dr. Pollock took the time to see us. We had a very positive experience and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pollock.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

recently had a vasectomy. travelled from out of town to this clinic as I heard they are the best. Virtually pain free just a little uncomfortable, Dr Chang was great made small talk to help put me at ease. So far so good it has been 10 days!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

2 years out from my vasectomy and I feel like my life is ruined. Pain every day from PVPS which Pollock claims is 1/1000. That is pure BS. After months of trying to get him to help me I gave up because he didn't care - plain and simple. Be sure you know what you are doing men and you accept the risks. I am evidence that things can and do go wrong all the time and much more often than these Drs are willing to admit. Make sure you research PVPS thoroughly before committing to this procedure. Check out the PVPS forums. I hope I can save at least one person from what I and my family have had to endure and will likely have to endure for the better part of my life.

Submitted February 26, 2016

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr pollock,Dr chang & the all the staff are very professional & very friendly!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Took my son to Dr Pollock at 4 days old for his circumcision. This guy knows what he is doing. It's quick and my son showed no discomfort more then 1 min if any post the procedure. I like how there is a follow up appointment included in all bookings. My son healed quick and well. I wouldn't trust any other Dr doing a circumcision on my child. Cost is pricey but I agree with; you get what you pay for. Two of my friends have turned him down due to his price of 500$ and ended up with horror stories of their littles ones circumcision's from other Dr's they went to just to save 250$. Don't cheap out if your thinking of circumcision on your son!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Neil Pollock's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock is an absolute professional. I would without hesitation recommend him and his clinic to any parent looking to circumcise their son. I was terribly n..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love everything. Amazing Procedures, and amazing staff. They also have good tea. "

March 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "recently had a vasectomy. travelled from out of town to this clinic as I heard they are the best. Virtually pain free just a little uncomfortable, Dr Chang w..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything went well. However our son cried all night for the next few weeks and I couldn't sleep."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "2 years out from my vasectomy and I feel like my life is ruined. Pain every day from PVPS which Pollock claims is 1/1000. That is pure BS. After months of tryin..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service was great from beginning to end. Made you feel relaxed and surgery easy"

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Pollock to anyone. All the staff are very helpful and very nice."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had 3 circumcisions done by Dr. Pollock all with great results he is the best in this field."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr pollock,Dr chang & the all the staff are very professional & very friendly!"

January 29, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pollock seems a skilled surgeon. In general I was pleased with the service. But he spends 6 minutes on a vasectomy and 0 minutes talking to the patient. ..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Took my son to Dr Pollock at 4 days old for his circumcision. This guy knows what he is doing. It's quick and my son showed no discomfort more then 1 min if any..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Well that was interesting. No doubt Dr. Pollock knows what he's doing, is proficient, and recovering time for a vasectomy using his technique is minimal. Bu..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My vasectomy hurt more than advertised, but otherwise effective. Staff are nice. "

November 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this circumsexual cut my friends sons dick off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "good doc and wonderful staff. i would recommend to anyone."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very efficient and kind staff. No complications and the information on his website about what to expect was accurate. Thank you Dr. Pollock"

September 9, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Why do you want to see a GP for vesectomy? Is it safe to have a procedure done by a urologist? "

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had a vasectomy. Quick, efficient and provided all of the information I need for the coming weeks."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a vasectomy a couple weeks ago. The staff were very nice a made the process very comfortable."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Dr. Pollock's office is very professional and caring, they do make you feel at ease. The procedure was pain free as advertised. I would definitely ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was comfortable and it was quick almost pain free thanks"

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very comfortable setting. Staff and Dr. made procedure as easy and quick as you could hope. Well done!"

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this was an exceptional experience, almost no pain and quick.........thank you Dr Pollock"

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional. Great skill and care by all staff. "

September 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock did a really good job on my vasectomy the freezing worked out just fine "

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is very friendly and professional and the procedure was painless and fast as advertised and I'm very happy with my decision. Since I live in Northern ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience of my life!! The staff was rude and judgemental. The doctor was unkind and unnecessarily rough. And since I did not go with the $300 premium pa..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very dangerous surgeon. Does not take time to get to know patients. Prescribes generic antibiotics when something goes wrong. When the pain doesn't go away ..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pollock is a machine - in that he is efficient and has zero feelings and does not go beyond what is required. The procedure went well enough but I did have ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I am living a nightmare of pain 7 months after a Pollock ' no pain no needle happy time ' vasectomy. The jet injector hurt way more than needles. I lurched up ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and virtually painless procedure. I would recommend the NSV "

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pollock is the absolute best at what he does, and his staff are very kind & helpful! The $300 for the VIP package is a bit steep for what it is, but other th..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "There is no question that Dr. Pollock is an expert in what he does. His staff are great, and he knows what he is doing. However, his practise, and the way that ..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pollock and his staff are amazing! We were very nervous about our 10-day old son's procedure, but Dr. Pollock and his team made us feel super comfortable. Th..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We appreciate everything Dr. Pollock, and his staff did for our son, and our family !!!"

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We recently had a circumcision done on our 5 year old with Dr. Pollock. We were a little worried about the process given the age of my child. The staff was v..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous. dr Pollock is very professional and put my mind at ease. Thank you. "

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, courteous, efficient. Hope post op goes as smoothly as op"

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very efficient. Like a well oiled machine. The doctor made an uncomfortable situation as comfortable as possible. "

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pollock is very profesional at what he does. I had my 1 month old son circumcise 3 days ago and everything went well ..the staff are very friendly and very h..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good and efficient doctor. Its staff are very helpful as well."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock is extremely skilled and professional. Everything went perfectly. Zero pain during the procedure. Just 2 days later now and I'm feeling almost 100%!..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great staff. Dr pollock is very knowledgeable and professional. I just wish he spends a little more time with his patients. "

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy with the result of the procedure performed by Dr. Neil Pollock! He is extremely professional and knowledgeable! He is also very friendly an..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was very good and made the procedure very predictable. Doctor Pollock is extremely efficient and clearly at the top of his field. Although the premi..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, professional, punctual and caring service. I would give Dr. Pollock 5 stars in all categories if the "Premium" package wasn't pushed so aggressive..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Our experience of getting our little guy circumcised was as pleasant as it could be. The only thing I would suggest would be to have a bigger waiting area so he..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Everything went as planned fast no pain and professional"

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Vasectomy performed exactly as advertised - no pain, minimal discomfort. I'm following the after case instructions to the letter and at the 24 hour mark it's go..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my 8 days old son circumcised as the bible described. The process and healing went so smooth and wonderful beyond my imagination. Great experience. "

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed by the professional and considerate care of the staff and grateful for Dr Pollock's precision work. Knowing that the procedure was done right a..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have sent both of our newborn baby boys to Dr. Pollock for infant circumcisions. Dr. Pollock is the best in his field in terms of knowledge, consistency, con..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good information before the surgery, fast and easy operation, minimal discomfort afterwards. Most importantly, it achieved the desired result. I would recommend..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my procedure done last year - the procedure went pretty well and with reasonably minimal pain. Everything after was a bit of a joke. The nurse sort of ush..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Based on my online research, best outcomes are with doctors who have performed a lot of vasectomies, so I was happy to go to Dr Pollock. For me, the initial pho..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't believe what an easy experience this was. Super fast, zero pain. Arrived at 8am. Was driving home at 8:35am."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I was the first appointment of the day and Dr. Pollock only walked into the clinic 15 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Pollock, I believe I was requested to provide feedback re my surgery on 10th February, so here it is. The surgery went very well at every stage of th..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really impressed with the whole process. I was nervous before - but really no need for it. Staff were very informative, friendly and kind. The procedure w..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock and his staff are very knowledgable a prep you and your son for the procedure. He's fast and precise, we're so happy with the results."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great experience for us parents and our little bub! The procedure was quick, fast and effecient. The healing process was clean and healed well. I highl..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly nurses. The procedure was quick & painless."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are fantastic! Procedure was fast and painless. A bit of tugging and pulling. Knowing what was going on down there made me a bit queasy, but there was..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The no needle system worked awesomely for me, as I really don't like the feeling of a needle passing into my flesh followed by sensation of pressure as the liqu..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was quite impressed with this procedure. Dr. Pollock and his staff were very knowledgable, informative, and helpful. The biggest surprise was hoe fast the ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I asked my family Doctor for a referral to get a vasectomy done. He immediately referred me to Dr. Pollock. Best vasectomy dr. in BC. Dr. Pollock was very fast ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the no needle no pain procedure and it was exactly as advertised... Dr. Pollock professional, courteous and efficient. He even took the time the walk medi..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had the basic Vasectomy. I would say no need to go for the premium package. The needle was not at all painful, and I'm someone who generally hates needles. Th..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We trusted two of our children to Dr Pollock's expert hands and are grateful for the confidence and care provided by he and his staff."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The no needle freezing did not work at all. An extremely painful experience beyond words. GET THE NEEDLE people"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Overall good. Staff communication wasn't the greatest prior to and day of. New west office could use a face lift but the Dr was good."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Zip bang done. No fuss. No muss. No pain. Dr. Pollock and his staff are very professional and friendly. If could rate it higher than 5 stars I would."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock and his staff were great. The procedure was performed quickly and with little discomfort."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a really good positive experience, the staffs were friendly and understanding."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock and Staff were professional and easy to talk to and made the choice for me an easy one. My procedure was quick and virtually painless. I would easi..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Made the experience as pleasant as possible. Dr Pollock was professional, polite and compassionate"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Was an overall good experience. Staff were very polite and professional. The procedure was less painful than I was expecting and Dr. Pollock was very quick and ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional staff, quick procedure made me feel comfortable."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The procedure hurt more then I had expected. However, it was in and out. No complaints at all. I do think it is strange to have a mirror in the corner of the ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock and his staff were very friendly and made sure that I was as comfortable as possible considering what was about to happen. Dr. Pollock got right d..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the staff. They're very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Pollock to anybody."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class experience, quick and painless. Dr. Pollock makes himself available when needed and his staff made the experience very comfortable. Just remember ..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had adult circumcision done with Dr Pollock. Healed extremely fast and no problems so far. Only minor issue is that his waiting rooms get extremely full, mainly..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock is definitely an expert in his field and his office certainly runs like clockwork. However, do not expect a warm, personal experience! It very much ..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The entire experience was excellent. The staff very friendly and helpful. The procedure as virtually pain free. Would recommend for sure."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had vasectomy last week. Entire process went smoothly. Two days later I had a minor complication at the incision point so I called his office and left a message..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is the most efficiently run clinic I have seen. Finely tuned machine with all his staff. He is extremely knowledgable and helpful and would not recomm..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock's clinics run like clockwork. He is a true professional and you an take confidence in his work. While I don't believe a vasectomy to be a comfortabl..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock's office was punctual and all staff were very courteous and professional. The procedure itself was carried out efficiently & the notifications in ad..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Quick, painless and an overall good experience. Would recommend."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, thorough, knowledgable, truly a specialist in his field."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The whole 'snip snip' experience was as good & smooth as it could be. Staff and Dr. Pollock were professional and friendly. It's been 8 days now. Followed th..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and very friendly.totally highly experienced dortor"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience, considering the nature of the visit. Thanks for your help."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In and out in a flash, fairly pain free, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, very good experience for what it is."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Process was quick and to the point, staff gave you all the info you needed and made sure you knew what was going on at all times. Premium package was worth the..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quick, easy, and the staff are friendly though the doctor was all business."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a vasectomy done by Dr. Pollock and it went really well. I enjoyed chatting with the friendly staff who put my mind at ease and made me feel comfortable. ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock was recommended by at least half a dozen of my colleagues and friends who visited the clinic in the past. I flew over to Vancouver only to get my su..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was apprehensive about the operation to say the least, however the staff were very friendly and comforting, and the procedure was quick and painless as advert..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quick friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone. Very satisfied."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had adult circumcision done and compared to all the horror stories about pain and bleeding the procedure went very well and was quite non invasive. Worth the m..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The office staff were phenomenal. Kind, efficient and helpful - everything you want in a medical office. Dr. Pollock is punctual and very fast and still managed..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff. Quick process. Undecided on premium package, if time is an issue may be worth it."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Had a vasectomy done. No major complaints other than the first consultation. Pollock was in the room for about 30 seconds and he seemed very rushed, like he had..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We came to Dr. Pollock based on recommendations from our friends and were thankful that we did! Very quick and painless procedure for our baby and great follow ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me a long time to finally 'Pull the trigger' on making my vasectomy appointment...... Had many concerns, probably most other guys have the same ones. ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend. Very professional and punctual."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The procedure is quick and straight forward. Well informs by the doctor and the staff."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He cut him tight, he cut him right! Don't say you never got anything from me ohh lawrdy lawrdy lawrdy. TMI"

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock is fast and efficient. We never had to wait long to see him and the appointments were quick and straightforward. This is our second son who has bee..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "professional and knowledgeable. highly recommended!"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and quick procedure. Everything good so far"

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything was perfect in my opinion. Just got it done today so we'll see if I'm shooting blanks a few months down the road. Painless procedure and extremely fa..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock and his staff made my procedure a comfortable experience. Thank you so much."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff were very courteous during our appointments. When we had a concern Dr. Pollock fit us in the very next day. The waiting rooms are busy but the wai..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service for our son's circumcision. Would highly recommend Dr.Pollock and his method to anyone interested in getting their sons circumcised."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can’t stress enough how happy I am after my guy had this operation. I hated my IUD and couldn’t wait to get that d*mn thing out. It was giving me awful cramps. ..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff were great, very friendly, and good for relaxing the patients. Dr. Pollock also was friendly and polite, and clearly very very knowledgeable and expe..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff were great. Premium package not worth the money though. Just go to the pharmacy and sports store yourself."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I met with this doctor for a consultation on should I or not get a vasectomy. I was in the room and he walks in looking like he's in a huge rush. He asked my to..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As the top recommended Doctor for infant circumcision we felt very comfortable taking our son to Dr. Pollock. The staff were prompt with returning our phone cal..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really, really happy with the care and service provided at Dr. Pollock'a offices. Dr. Pollock did an excellent job on our son'a circumcision and the staff were ..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was just as I expected. I recommend Dr Pollock for your vasectomy."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We went to the clinic with our twin boys not sure how we would handle both of them after the procedure. It turned out to be a pretty pleasant experience. The bo..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The appointment was quick and to the point. Not one to talk much but felt very confident under his care. The support staff were very personable and efficient wi..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our 2 year old underwent surgery with fantastic results. I was worried as he is older but the staff were caring and understanding. Especially because I had to ..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff are professional and friendly, and Dr Pollock is efficient and clearly experienced. The office space is underwhelming, as it looks old. However, from ar..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock and staff run an extremely professional clinic. Very detailed pre and post surgery instructions. Punctual and efficient. Helpful with any questio..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pollock is outstanding at what he does, and he is very caring about the babies & kids and how they are doing. He truly does make sure that the healing is go..."

September 4, 2014