Ratings for Dr. Neil Pollock

They are amazing professional people. Very kind and caring staff. Dr. Pollock was so patient and gentle the whole procedure. Premium and drinks are great ideas. The place was packed but all of them are happy patients. Tx for the great service.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Treated with utmost respect. Friendly environment and staff. Excellent doctor. Quick procedure and painless.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

It was fast and did excellent job. Staff was very helpful and also calming.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Very calm doctor lovable staff and quick procedure. Thanks for making my experience a memorable one.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I had questions almost right away and Grace were kind enough to checked up on us in behalf of Dr. Pollock. I was reassured right away. Thank you guys for wonderful experience at your office.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Great surgeon. Premium package was great idea. Just like what they said it saves you time and make your procedure much comfortable. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

We had our 1st son done by other doctor. My friend recommended Dr. Pollock’s office. At first I was hesitant but I’m glad we went. The service we received was very personal. I can’t believe how they can manage a very busy and yet personable practice. Staff was amazing and Dr. Pollock was very kind and gentle. Complete opposite of what we had experienced from our first son. When we were given the cell phone number of Dr. Pollock we know right there and then that we have nothing to worry. Follow up phone call by his office manager Grace was perfect timing because I had questions that time. I will not have a second thought to back and use their service again in the future.. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Doctor Pollock the real "guru" when it comes to circumcision. We were treated with utmost respect. Staff was amazing and very compassionate My son slept throughout the procedure. Follow up was a great idea. Phone calls was a nice touch. Don't look anywhere else this is the place! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great service! My 2 week old is going great after his circumcision and Dr. Neil Pollock was super fast, efficient, and friendly! Do recommend him and his friendly staff

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I'm speechless, no words to describe my experienced. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Neil Pollock's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neil Pollock, M.D., founder of Pollock Clinics, has over 20 years of clinical and research experience in vasectomy and circumcision. He has developed and pioneered the Pollock Technique in both vasectomy and circumcision, which has led him to share his surgical techniques with physicians throughout the world, including Haiti, Turkey, China, Rwanda, and the US. Numerous articles have been written about Dr. Pollock in local and national publications and he is an invited guest at many hospitals in Vancouver and throughout the world. Dr. Pollock is a Clinical Instructor with the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine and Associate Professor at the University of Laval.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1987)

• Vasectomy