Dr. Neil Pollock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neil Pollock

I’m not kidding when I say the best experience and service I received from a medical office and staff. Dr. Pollock is awesome!!! and the girls are sooooooo wonderful. I got fit in because somebody canceled. Dr. Pollock’s waiting us quite long and I know why. No offense to the other doctor. Staff are very efficient they will tell and give you all the things you need. Top notch!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Very quick procedure and information package covers all your concerns.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I made attending Dr Pollock an issue in my head. There had to be pain, there had to be some catch to my procedure but there wasn't. The practice is perfected. Perfected to the point where I was thinking there had to be a catch but there never was. Humane, dignified, respectful, professional. What more could anyone ask? Thanks Dr Pollock.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Excellent service and the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable! Best medical staff and Dr. Poloc is very professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Kind, knowledgeable staff and Dr Pollock himself was very professional and clearly is the best in the business. As first time parents this could have been a very stressful event but was overall a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Kind, soft-spoken filipina staff and dr.pollock himself. They gave us clear instruction and procedure. Very helpful.. it cost that much but its worth it. All of them are great and professional. Thanks I found this trusted clinic for my son first memorable experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

The Pollock Clinics is the place to go. We traveled far just to see this guy and no regret at all. The process is easy. The procedure was painless.. literally painless. I keep waiting for the pain to happen -7 minutes later done. I tried video taping my procedure but I changed my mind last minute. The staff are probably the best medical staff I have ever met. Follow up on the phone are great idea. And oh by the way premium is definitely YES! Who wouldn’t get it. This is the only place to go.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

We had our son circumcised with Dr Pollock after doing extensive research on all doctors that perform this procedure. He’s the best for a reason, can’t say enough good things about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very professional. Staff was easy going to ease the anxiety . Made the whole experience a positive one. Kept me informed throughout process. Thanks very much.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Great Dr. And staff.. helpful training on procedure

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Neil Pollock's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neil Pollock, M.D., founder of Pollock Clinics, has over 20 years of clinical and research experience in vasectomy and circumcision. He has developed and pioneered the Pollock Technique in both vasectomy and circumcision, which has led him to share his surgical techniques with physicians throughout the world, including Haiti, Turkey, China, Rwanda, and the US. Numerous articles have been written about Dr. Pollock in local and national publications and he is an invited guest at many hospitals in Vancouver and throughout the world. Dr. Pollock is a Clinical Instructor with the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine and Associate Professor at the University of Laval.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1987)

• Vasectomy