Ratings for Dr. Neil Pollock

Dr. Pollock is an absolute professional. I would without hesitation recommend him and his clinic to any parent looking to circumcise their son. I was terribly nervous before and after the procedure, but Dr. Pollock and his nurses were so kind and caring and allowed us to come back when we had a concern and Dr. Pollock took the time to see us. We had a very positive experience and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pollock.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Love everything. Amazing Procedures, and amazing staff. They also have good tea.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

recently had a vasectomy. travelled from out of town to this clinic as I heard they are the best. Virtually pain free just a little uncomfortable, Dr Chang was great made small talk to help put me at ease. So far so good it has been 10 days!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Everything went well. However our son cried all night for the next few weeks and I couldn't sleep.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

2 years out from my vasectomy and I feel like my life is ruined. Pain every day from PVPS which Pollock claims is 1/1000. That is pure BS. After months of trying to get him to help me I gave up because he didn't care - plain and simple. Be sure you know what you are doing men and you accept the risks. I am evidence that things can and do go wrong all the time and much more often than these Drs are willing to admit. Make sure you research PVPS thoroughly before committing to this procedure. Check out the PVPS forums. I hope I can save at least one person from what I and my family have had to endure and will likely have to endure for the better part of my life.

Submitted February 26, 2016

The service was great from beginning to end. Made you feel relaxed and surgery easy

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Pollock to anyone. All the staff are very helpful and very nice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

We have had 3 circumcisions done by Dr. Pollock all with great results he is the best in this field.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr pollock,Dr chang & the all the staff are very professional & very friendly!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Took my son to Dr Pollock at 4 days old for his circumcision. This guy knows what he is doing. It's quick and my son showed no discomfort more then 1 min if any post the procedure. I like how there is a follow up appointment included in all bookings. My son healed quick and well. I wouldn't trust any other Dr doing a circumcision on my child. Cost is pricey but I agree with; you get what you pay for. Two of my friends have turned him down due to his price of 500$ and ended up with horror stories of their littles ones circumcision's from other Dr's they went to just to save 250$. Don't cheap out if your thinking of circumcision on your son!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Neil Pollock's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1987)