Dr. Neil Pollock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neil Pollock

Excellent doctor and staff. I was very scared about the whole circumcission process for my son but doctor Pollock and his staff made it very easy and comfortable. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Receptionist very rude...have read the same thing before about her

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

This place is awesome because Dr. Pollock and his team are great. The place is a bit of old but it doesn’t matter I came for my son at first 6 months ago then my big “V”. Start to finish experience was mind blowing. Thank you Dr. Pollock and team. You made it very easy for us. Although my wife didn’t like, she wanted me to suffer a bit 😀 (just kidding). She thought it was not fair but hey that’s what you get for going to Pollock Clinics— easy and simple yet very professional.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

At first I don’t believe all the reviews and feedbacks I was reading and hearing. Nor did I imagine that I myself will post a review. I am very happy and satisfied. I can tell that his staff went extra mile for us. They made sure that I made it home ok. First class!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Speechless and mind blowing experienced. Dr Pollock is the BEST! Will not have a second thought to recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Want express my gratitude not so much for Dr. Pollock (of course he was great and the best!) but this review is for the girls. Kuddoz to all of them. I have never been to a doctor’s office where treatment was VIP. I came very worried and really scared but those gone right away with a doze off jokes from the front desk staff. Taken into the room for prep, then procedure was so quick. Before I knew it it’s done. Cookies and juice are good. Email post op nice touch. I was blown away how easy the process was. Let’s cross my first finger after 2 tests.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Neil handled my highly successful and minimally painful vasectomy - you can see is 100% focus, loves his job, his team and his patients - lots of pre-surgery peace of mind

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Wonderful staff wonderful place and wonderful doctor. Very relaxing place. I will only trust Dr. Pollock for all my boys need 😃. Had my 4 sons done now my husband.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

He is efficient at baby circumcision (you want it to be as quick and painless as possible). So there wasn't much talking when he enters but his nurse had prepped us for what was going to happen and answered any questions. He used a numbing topical cream, then a localized injection and sugar soother for the procedure (we did the recommended Tylenol dose before coming). I had a concern about how it looked after they closed and sent a picture to him after hours and he responded that night. We had also been given a phone number to call him on for after hours as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Staffs are super nice, care and helpful, the doctor listens to you and explaining things comprehensively. Our family doctor recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Neil Pollock's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neil Pollock, M.D., founder of Pollock Clinics, has over 20 years of clinical and research experience in vasectomy and circumcision. He has developed and pioneered the Pollock Technique in both vasectomy and circumcision, which has led him to share his surgical techniques with physicians throughout the world, including Haiti, Turkey, China, Rwanda, and the US. Numerous articles have been written about Dr. Pollock in local and national publications and he is an invited guest at many hospitals in Vancouver and throughout the world. Dr. Pollock is a Clinical Instructor with the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine and Associate Professor at the University of Laval.

• English

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1987)

• Vasectomy