Ratings for Dr. Sui M. Twe

My whole family has been going here for many years. Something has happened within the last year. She used to be a great doctor but now doesn't want to treat for anything. I have also been misdiagnosed twice. Once for an ear infection and on e for bronchitis. I had to pay and go to another clinic to get treatment. VERY dangerous since I also have asthma.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Sui Twe is a true 'Gem'among physicians! She has been my family's GP/Family physician for over 30 years and the care she gives her patients is beyond compare. How often do other Doctors call you at home to check how you are doing after having seen him/her with a problem? Yes, sometimes the wait can be beyond your appt. time, but once you see how much time she spends with you....you will understand why. She is also an inspiration with her deep compassion and understanding and her limitless knowledge of her field. I have no idea what I or other family members will do, if and when Dr. Twe decides to retire. She has stated that she never wants to retire....and I believe that may come true.....she loves what she does and likely cannot fathom not helping people. We love her!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Long wait, but amazing care. Dr. Twe spent about 30 minutes with me on the first visit, and patiently dealt with each of six items on my list of concerns. Very knowledgeable and kind. The wait is abysmal, though -- probably because she takes so long with each patient -- so bring a good book.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

My father went to many other doctors and hospitals in the area and Dr. Twe was the only one that could figure out what was going on with him. The waits get a little tedious at times- I've waited an hour past my apt. to be seen- but overall shes great

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Twe in 1996 and found her to be truly caring and concerned for her patients. When you are in her care you have her undivided attention for as long as it takes. What a blessing she is.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

As long as Dr. Twe is practicing, she will be my primary care doctor. Never felt more comfortable in a doctors office

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr Twe is the most kind physician I have ever seen. She takes whatever time is needed with her patients, I recommend her to anyone who asks me about Doctors in the area. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait because of how much time she spends with each one, but she is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Sui M. Twe's Credentials

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1959)

HealthFirst