Ratings for Dr. Victoria R. Stocker

This was one of the worst doctor visits I have ever had. I've been a nurse for ten years, and am not new to the medical scene. My preliminary visit was to establish her as a GP, but she decided I needed a pap done. No big deal. However, she didn't listen to anything I said, refused to refer me to massage for a pulled back, because that would "require a second visit". She checked her watch constantly during my exam. When it came time to do the pap, she never warned me when she inserted the speculum, and was the roughest doc I had ever dealt with. I almost crawled off the table in pain. She then argued that she should take over for my endocrinologist for my Graves disease. She told me my thyroid would burn out anyways, and my endo would dump me. Funny considering my endo was my GP in Seattle, and I'm in remission. In all, the office staff were nice, but Dr. Stocker was rude, hurried, and so rough, she hurt me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr. Victoria R. Stocker's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med