Ratings for Dr. Heidi S. Rendall

I pay for Dr. Rendall's plan at $100.00 a month. This includes ALL appointments. It is a a way for Dr. Rendall to spend more time with her patients. She is a brilliant. I havc always been greeted warmly and feel right at home. Dr. Rendall listens and never rushes an appointment. She explains, answers any questions you have. gives any referrals you need. She is supportive of standard alternative medicine (acupuncture, massage, Cranial-Sacral, Chiropractic, etc.). Prescriptions are done quickly. She is a thorough examiner, explains any concerns she has, calls you with your test results. She also willing works with any specialist(s) you have. I have been a patient of hers for about 10 years. The one person office is efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and considerate as is the medical assistant. She also spends half a day doing house calls each week for patients who are too debilitated to come in. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Rendall when my family doctor retired?

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Outstanding doc - very knowledgeable, very caring, compassionate. Calls to check on patients herself, either after a surgery or if we just haven't been in for awhile. Fought for many specialists to see me when I didn't have insurance and also did all of my post op care when it was a separate charge by a greedy surgeon. Great, caring, compassionate staff, never a long wait, they'll fit you in that day if you need immediate care. Dr. Rendall and her staff treat patients like equals, like important members of the medical team.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Heidi S. Rendall's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• Blue Cross Of California