Ratings for Dr. Jonathan W. Fish

Went to see him for plugged ears. Pretty much made me feel like a second class citizen and gave me antibiotics and spent less then 5 minutes with me. Its been a week and my ears are worse. Went and saw another doctor and will not be back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I tried to schedule a physical for son but receptionist seemed stumped & replied they dont usually do those for kids, if not for sports. When I arrived for appt. I said we were there for a physical. A week later I got a bill for more than 100 bucks. They had submitted the appt. as a general office visit. which required me to pay out of pocket, instead of being covered by insurance. I told them I'd asked for a physical & they said they hadn't done a physical. Who's fault is that ? The dr office wouldnt accept responsibility for their error & wouldnt do anything to lessen the burden on me....I had to pay for their mistake.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

This Dr. has all of his patients on psychiatric medications. If you come in to be seen and don't have a psychiatric 'diagnosis' you will have one before you leave. He keeps hounding you with questions about your mental health when that is not even why you came in to see him. I have spoken with multiple people who have had the same outcome with him. Won't keep him as my doctor any longer.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. Jonathan W. Fish's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)