Ratings for Dr. Leslie Hutchings

Been going to this clinic for 38 years doc Ives was my doc since I was a boy but now the doc don't even acknowledge you or you end up with an intern I was disgusted may 29 at my appointment after taking a day off and driving an hour I got 5 mins with my actual doctor What has happened to a once caring and helpful doctor

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Hutchings, is very caring and compassionate. I feel that she always listens and looks for the best treatment available. With a recent health concern she took the time necessary for me to understand my best options and has walked through the treatment with me. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Change doctors now! Never listened to concerns about my father's progress while in hospital for two weeks prior to death from congestive heart failure. Told him he was fine one day before massive heart attack. Kinda hard to miss....

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

This one is a piece of work. She NEVER asks how you're doing and always has her Intimidation Squad with her!!! She had such lack of knowledge for a particular instance, that she had to call The College of Physicians ....Really....talk about making a patient feel belittled and alone. A doctor should ALWAYS have your back....how on earth did she EVER get a degree??

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

This Doctor no longer has time or care for her paitents. Its a rarity if you even get to see her. She allows her inturns to dx you and prescribed medications WITHOUT consulting you first. Her interm prescribed a medication to me that was made with the very medication I am ALLERGIC to!! I landed in ER. She cancels appointments that have been weeks or months in the making and doesnt care that its difficult for YOU to reschedule. Her Staff are rude, especially her secretary!! They loop you through their automated system when they are busy so that no matter how many times you push 1 to make an appointment you are asked again to make a selection You CANNOT get through... This doctor has experiences in her personal life that should cause her to be more empathetic. She just no longer cares about her pts. but absolutely adores her income!! Disgusting.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

After having her as my doctor for most of my life i finally left. Not once did she ever losten to me, especially as a child. I am 25 now finally diagnosed with pcos after struggling to find answers since i was 11. Also diagnosed with osteorthritus after she told me the entire time i was fine. Terrible doctor that didnt even help when kept in er for 3 days on two seperate occasions. Want an anxiety problem? Go see her, she will also misdiagnose you a million times and prescibe antibiotics at the drop of a hat and not call you to tell you tests came back and voila! You are crrying an infection that time. Retire hutchings.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I was recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. To my amazement Dr. Huthchings immediately had me in touch with all the people (surgeon,oncologist, and support staff) that I needed. She went ahead and scheduled tests that would be needed for the professionals who would be responsible for my care. This was of great service to them and I was in treatment 3 weeks after my first mammogram. I can go to her anytime even if I am feeling especially blue and discouraged. I feel very blessed to have her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I would never recommend her to anyone. She has put me on drugs with serious side effects for a long period of time without monitoring the blood tests. She doesn't really care about her patients. Always late. I needed a referral to a specialist and she has failed to deliver until I found my own doctor. Run and find a doctor who cares not only as a doctor but most of all as a human being. Dr. Hutchings should change a proffesion.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Hutchings was good when she first started. However now she is always late, doesn't seem to take your concerns seriously and always asks why you are there, even though she wanted you to make the appointment. Always rushes you in and out, and she doesn't renew pills unless you see her..that way she can get paid. Don't recommend, she misdiagnoses which has caused two people I know to become critically Ill.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Hutchings is amazing! Ive been going to her for years, always makes you feel comfortable. Explains things, and talks to you as a person not just a patient. Covers all concerns I have had. I would recommend anyone to her! Awesome lady! Wait time is not too bad, longest I've waited 20-25 min I would say. Reception can be a little short, but dont let that scare you away. Thumbs Up Dr. Hutchings. Thank You :)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013