Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Cameron

I have every confidence in Dr. Cameron and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Bonnie Cameron always goes above and beyond. Cares about her patients and their families. Whenever you need a specialist will advocate to get you the best and one that will treat you with respect. Having a regular child and one with complex medical needs I can not speak highly enough of Dr Cameron or her partner Michelle Farine an amazing pair Thank you both of you

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever met. God bless Bonnie Cameron.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

She has been so wonderful to work with. Her practice is rooted in evidence based medicine and her approach is compassionate yet efficient. One of the reasons I choose to stay in Toronto with young children.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

She was are first kid doctor before we moved and had to find a new doctor. When we visit Toronto if we had an issue with the kids she always helped us. Even when we moved to Montreal she helped us get a doctor for the kids, but the first half of year we were in limb so she helped with advice over the phone. Helpful, knowledgeable, very caring, compassionate, and a wonderful person as well.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Cameron is the best doctor I've ever had experience with. She doctored my daughters since toddlers and they are now 33 and 34 yrs old. She's been my son's pediatrician since birth, he is now 16 yrs old and sad as it is he's moving on to a new doctor very soon. Anyone who wants to feel listened to, respected and have their child well cared for should seek Dr. Cameron because she's amazing. My 6 yr old grandaughter is also a patient of her and loves her. Dr. Cameron rates far higher than 5 star

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

She is absolutely amazing. Very knowledgeable, take times to assess best course of action and does not rush, caring with kids, punctual, the office runs very well. We are lucky to have her as a pediatrician for our two children. I highly recommending her!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Unfortunately, I had to leave this amazing Doctor as she is only a pedatrician. I'm 18 years old but she's been with my fanily for years. Ever since my sister's birth as well. She goes out of her way to actually check how you're doing personally, she's always on time, she actually listens, and her Paddington bear stethoscope always brought a smile to my face! There is literally no complaints and by far the best pedatrician in Toronto. She deserves all the best and more, I miss her dearly, and to all of the parents down here who have children, she's one of the best. Keep her as long as you can!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

She is absolutely Amazing! Always on time, professional and not afraid to refer to specialists if necessary. We could not ask for a better more caring dr. for our kids. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Simply the best paediatrician we could have hoped for. Amazing on all counts.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015