You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Cameron

She is absolutely amazing. Very knowledgeable, take times to assess best course of action and does not rush, caring with kids, punctual, the office runs very well. We are lucky to have her as a pediatrician for our two children. I highly recommending her!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Unfortunately, I had to leave this amazing Doctor as she is only a pedatrician. I'm 18 years old but she's been with my fanily for years. Ever since my sister's birth as well. She goes out of her way to actually check how you're doing personally, she's always on time, she actually listens, and her Paddington bear stethoscope always brought a smile to my face! There is literally no complaints and by far the best pedatrician in Toronto. She deserves all the best and more, I miss her dearly, and to all of the parents down here who have children, she's one of the best. Keep her as long as you can!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

She is absolutely Amazing! Always on time, professional and not afraid to refer to specialists if necessary. We could not ask for a better more caring dr. for our kids. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Simply the best paediatrician we could have hoped for. Amazing on all counts.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Cameron has been taking care of our 2 children for 16 years now. We have never felt anything buy lucky & blessed to have our children treated by someone so professional, caring, & knowledgeable. She always seems to ask the right probing questions that get to the root of the problem, as well as taking the time to properly explain things to both the children and the parents. She is also NOT a blanke "pill-prescriber" and only treats those issues that need to be treated. It is the most efficiently run medical office that I have ever encountered as we have ALWAYS been seen on time (yes always!). In addition, she always manages to see our children on short notice anytime it is required. As parents, it has been one enormous weight off our shoulders knowing that our children have been so well looked after through their childhood years. Thank-you Dr Cameron!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Our daughter is just "graduating" from Dr. Cameron's care, and we will miss her immensely. She is a caring and compassionate professional, and we were so fortunate to have her as part of our "care team."

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Cameron has been a wonderful doctor to our two year old son since he was born. We feel blessed to have gotten a spot with such a wonderful pediatrician. Our son adores her and she is always on time and willing to see him when he is ill. For selfish reasons, I hope she doesn't retire anytime soon! Dr. Cameron is a testament to her profession.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

We are very pleased with Dr. Cameron. She is an excellent pediatrician. My little girl loves seeing there. We found her diagnosing approach excellent, she is balanced, considers all possible angles, and refers to a specialist when needed. I've always received a same day appointment when needed, and that is the case with a 2 year old at times, and she always saw me before the weekend to not let us without help. She is very punctual and efficient, yet very personable, which is great with kids. Her office is very well organized. We highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Cameron has a very good bedside manner in that she is kind and funny. However not so sure about diagnosis. She gave my daughter a blanket diagnosis without doing any tests. I get that she sees the same thing day in and out in her rheumatology clinic, but this can also lead to tunnel vision. She did not help my daughter and quite frankly I was very disappointed with her advise. She was told to stop dancing, playing soccer the two activities that she loves and then to also stop taking anything for her pain and just learn to cope. Well 6 months of pain, I think she has learned to cope but would like some answers when her pain is a 9/10 with pain medicine....kids should not live in pain everyday. I am glad to see she at least helped others, my daughter is just not one of them.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Bonnie Cameron's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is absolutely amazing. Very knowledgeable, take times to assess best course of action and does not rush, caring with kids, punctual, the office runs very we..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately, I had to leave this amazing Doctor as she is only a pedatrician. I'm 18 years old but she's been with my fanily for years. Ever since my sister's..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is absolutely Amazing! Always on time, professional and not afraid to refer to specialists if necessary. We could not ask for a better more caring dr. for o..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best paediatrician we could have hoped for. Amazing on all counts."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cameron has been taking care of our 2 children for 16 years now. We have never felt anything buy lucky & blessed to have our children treated by someone so..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is God's gift to our son. A wonderful human being. We are blessed she is his doctor."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our daughter is just "graduating" from Dr. Cameron's care, and we will miss her immensely. She is a caring and compassionate professional, and we were so fortun..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cameron has been a wonderful doctor to our two year old son since he was born. We feel blessed to have gotten a spot with such a wonderful pediatrician. Ou..."

May 15, 2015