You may also like

Rate Dr. Bonnie Cameron

Dr. Bonnie Cameron's Ratings

Dr. Cameron has been taking care of our 2 children for 16 years now. We have never felt anything buy lucky & blessed to have our children treated by someone so professional, caring, & knowledgeable. She always seems to ask the right probing questions that get to the root of the problem, as well as taking the time to properly explain things to both the children and the parents. She is also NOT a blanke "pill-prescriber" and only treats those issues that need to be treated. It is the most efficiently run medical office that I have ever encountered as we have ALWAYS been seen on time (yes always!). In addition, she always manages to see our children on short notice anytime it is required. As parents, it has been one enormous weight off our shoulders knowing that our children have been so well looked after through their childhood years. Thank-you Dr Cameron!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2885623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

She is God's gift to our son. A wonderful human being. We are blessed she is his doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Our daughter is just "graduating" from Dr. Cameron's care, and we will miss her immensely. She is a caring and compassionate professional, and we were so fortunate to have her as part of our "care team."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Cameron has been a wonderful doctor to our two year old son since he was born. We feel blessed to have gotten a spot with such a wonderful pediatrician. Our son adores her and she is always on time and willing to see him when he is ill. For selfish reasons, I hope she doesn't retire anytime soon! Dr. Cameron is a testament to her profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

We are very pleased with Dr. Cameron. She is an excellent pediatrician. My little girl loves seeing there. We found her diagnosing approach excellent, she is balanced, considers all possible angles, and refers to a specialist when needed. I've always received a same day appointment when needed, and that is the case with a 2 year old at times, and she always saw me before the weekend to not let us without help. She is very punctual and efficient, yet very personable, which is great with kids. Her office is very well organized. We highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. Cameron has a very good bedside manner in that she is kind and funny. However not so sure about diagnosis. She gave my daughter a blanket diagnosis without doing any tests. I get that she sees the same thing day in and out in her rheumatology clinic, but this can also lead to tunnel vision. She did not help my daughter and quite frankly I was very disappointed with her advise. She was told to stop dancing, playing soccer the two activities that she loves and then to also stop taking anything for her pain and just learn to cope. Well 6 months of pain, I think she has learned to cope but would like some answers when her pain is a 9/10 with pain medicine....kids should not live in pain everyday. I am glad to see she at least helped others, my daughter is just not one of them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1328169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Cameron is the best, looked after me for 18 years. She knows what she is doing and very helpful. Its really hard to find doctors like her these days! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Bonnie is an amazing doctor. She knows my son't history, never misses a thing, is thoroughly up to date on all the latest research and is enormously personable. Clearly loves kids and communicates well with parents. A blessing in our life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

We love Dr. Bonnie! Not only a brillant pediatrician, but a wonderful person. Consider yourself fortunate if your children are patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Camerson is an exceptional clinician, and was able to diagnose after 12 months what multiple specialists had failed to do for our son. Her compassionate, professional and thorough history and exam made us feel confident in her abilities. Her receptionist was also extremely helpful, professional and organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1328165].votes_count ]]