Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Cameron

She is amazing. Brilliant, warm, and kind. I know and trust that my kids are in great hands with her. She has referred us when health issues come up and takes everything that could be serious very seriously. So grateful to have her caring for my littles.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Excellent doctor and always on time. Always makes time to see you the same day if your child is sick. We love her!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Cameron is so fantastic! This is simply yet another great review of her. She is very thorough, very knowledgable and very reassuring yet still efficient. We moved far away but it is still very worth it to me to have my son see her and make the drive out. She has a great manner with children. She was also the pediatrician for my nieces and cousins and they all loved her too.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

We feel so lucky to have found Dr. Cameron. She is so knowledgeable and has an amazing approach with our two girls that makes them feel comfortable. By far the best doctor we have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

We love Dr. Cameron. She is so thorough and efficient, and if we call with a concern she always gets back to us in person within the hour (usually 15 minutes!). And as the mother of twins, she has a very down to earth practical attitude towards parenting that I really appreciate and trust. Three thumbs up from us!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have every confidence in Dr. Cameron and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Bonnie Cameron always goes above and beyond. Cares about her patients and their families. Whenever you need a specialist will advocate to get you the best and one that will treat you with respect. Having a regular child and one with complex medical needs I can not speak highly enough of Dr Cameron or her partner Michelle Farine an amazing pair Thank you both of you

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever met. God bless Bonnie Cameron.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

She has been so wonderful to work with. Her practice is rooted in evidence based medicine and her approach is compassionate yet efficient. One of the reasons I choose to stay in Toronto with young children.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

She was are first kid doctor before we moved and had to find a new doctor. When we visit Toronto if we had an issue with the kids she always helped us. Even when we moved to Montreal she helped us get a doctor for the kids, but the first half of year we were in limb so she helped with advice over the phone. Helpful, knowledgeable, very caring, compassionate, and a wonderful person as well.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016