Dr. Emmanuel Loucas

Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Loucas

I have been a patient for over 12 years for both minor issues as well as a life threatening diagnosis. Regardless of my condition, Dr. Loucas has always made himself available 24/7 both online and in the office. I recommend him as a professional, well-informed and compassionate care provider.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Loucas is the best. He saved my life. He found a melanoma at the earliest possible stage and has been vigilant at my followup visits and managing my concerns. The staff in the office an A+ with communication.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Loucas for over 12 years. He was always helpful and most knowledgeable AND *KNEW* what he was doing. His biggest weakness is being tardy; I understand why! He spends extra time listening and taking new *emergency* patients. Since he is there for them ... he will be there for me. And so, recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

My appointment was at 11:am. At 1:00 PM I was taken to an examining room and was left there unattended for 40 minutes after which I got dressed and told the receptionist that I was lea ing . She asked me if I WANTED TO RESCHEDULED!!!??? My appointmen was today: 6/23/15

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor. I was given two prescriptions that were not properly written. I called the doctor’s office was transferred to a staff person who was impatient and argumentative. I requested a new prescription to be mailed. Neither prescription was written by the doctor. The 1st prescription did not have the formulation and dosage. The 2nd prescription was received two weeks after the initial visit also improperly written. The second had my name misspelled and one of the compounds that were on the 1st was not on the second prescription (a change in the drugs w/o a discussion with the patient). At my next appointment, I gave the 2nd prescription to his examining nurse and explained to her that this was not acceptable and asked to speak to the doctor. He entered the examining room with negativity and hostilely telling me that he has the best staff. He did not express or show care and concern about the patient. I left his office w/o subsequent “stated needed” treatment.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

This doctor misdiagnosed my condition and prescribed the wrong medication. As a result, my skin got much worse. I have been suffering ever since, spending a ton of money on new treatments trying to fix what this doctor did to me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Loucas is very caring and friendly. He diagnosed me properly after being misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Loucas is a very good physician;i had seen four other deramtotolgist who could not help me; he helped me the first time i saw him; he was very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

I have been using this dr. for several years, as well as members of my family. He is very through, and caring. I have had many procedures botox being just one of them, most of them more medical..I will use him forever....

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Loucas is a great doctor; he really listens to your problems; he is very knowledgeable and has performed many procedures on me, including medical and cosmetic procedures. Th results were excellent!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. Emmanuel Loucas's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med