Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Neuhalfen

May be the WORST doctor ever! She actually failed to tell me very important details that could have killed me if I didn't know enough to question her. She usually late but never even apologized. She pretty much always needs me to make an apt, even for a Rx refil 6mh after my last apt. She finds a reason to need to see me most every time I call but I don't believe she ever once told me to make a F/U apt. Once she actally tried to hand me my lab work, do a quick chest phyiscal and leave the room in less than 5 min with barely a word spoken to me. I made her stay but why am I paying for her to listen to my lungs and heart and check all my neck glands every few months when there is nothing "wrong" I was just there for may lab work which she never reviewed with me so why not just mail it so I don't have to spend a a portion of my day at her office for a 15m apt plus pay my portion after insurance. I honestly wonder if she just needs to fill her schedule. I think she is a HORRIBLE doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth Neuhalfen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1984)