Ratings for Dr. Karl D. Hadley

I saw Dr.Hadley twice in a 4 week span for the same problem. I knew i had a sinus infection because i get it every year like clock work and it awful and hangs around. I always try to let it run its course but almost always to no avail. My PCP wasnt available so both times i went to urgent care and saddled with Dr. Hadley. I explained to him my symptoms and my history with this same thing. He treated me like I had some sort of drug dependency when all i wanted was an antibiotic which to my knowledge you cant get from and dont have street value. I just wanted to stop being sick. today my wife and daughter went to urgent care and were also stuck with this guy after acknowledging how red and swollen my daughters tonsils were and how sick my wife was told them its "Probably" just viral and sent them home. I truly believe this guy is after the co-pay and cares little for treatment of the symptoms. My PCP takes the time to understand our history and listens to what we are telling him. Dr. Hadley is awful and shouldn't be practicing medicine. He has now bilked my family for $150 in co-pays and i guarantee you my wife and daughter will remain sick and have to go back when our PCP has an appointment and we will again have more co-pays and he will actually treat them for the symptoms they are having.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Hadley was rude right from the begining. Our first two visits he insulted my husband then me. He follows what is said in your charts from other doctors (mistakes) rather then making up his own mind. He is nice one visit and mean the next. You never know if your going to get him on a good day. I have called for help, and was never called back. He is only interested in treating you for the basics, and will not refer you to who you need to see for the problem. My friends husband had cancer that Dr Hadley did not understand the signs. Her husband was in stage 3 cancer when they finally got another doctor. Dr Hadley doesn't want to have a doctor patient relationship. It seems he sums you up at first meeting, and never gets to know you or your needs before he judges you. His staff is friendly when he is. They seem to follow his good day bad day lead. He is brass and rude. I want to like him. But, he has made up his mind not to listen to our needs. And makes it clear he is in charge.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Just wanted to sing Dr. Hadley's praises as he managed to find time in his tightly booked schedule to stitch my daughter's shoulder together after a freak accident-we weren't interested in Urgent Care and wanted someone we knew-Dr. Hadley understood this and worked us into his schedule-he is a fantastic, warm and caring physician and Poulsbo is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Hadley is a great family doctor who takes pride in helping his patients, he has been my doctor since I was born and has been great with me.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Karl D. Hadley's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

GHI