Ratings for Dr. Naveen Arya

He seems very helpful at first but if you start to probe his comments he doesn't like it. He does not listen like a doctor should. He is very high on himself. Be careful, the best word to describe him would be reckless.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy guy

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr was thorough and patient. Changing his explanation detail based on my knowledge (nursing background, so he jacked up the detail when I mentioned this) I am getting two procedures done and one I am being fitted into a full week First apt of day so no delays Front desk/reception was kind and helpful given the amount of paperwork she had to do for me (blood MRI and two procedures) Convenient location for me too

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Simply amazing. Has helped me tremendously. Very knowledgable and. I cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Waited months for an appointment just to talk with the doctor for 5 minutes! Very unreasonable and didn't ask me questions just booked a colonoscopy. Nonetheless I didn't book the procedure and requested to see another GI who will actually take the time to talk to me. Wouldn't recommend this GI to my family or friends!!! I hope everyone reads this and does the same!!!

Submitted February 21, 2016

I called this office left a voice mail on a Friday and Forst thing Monday Morning I got a phone call from POOJA the reception of this clinic. I read some rewiews that she does not return calls and had expected not to hear frm her..... BUT to my suprise Pooja was polite and very caring in her return call........

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Arya is amazing. Great personality, very knowledgeable, answers all the questions I have, and keeps me educated about my illness. Lots of comments about his secretary, but I have had no issues so far.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr Arya is amazing and very professional. thank you for all you did to treat me. Grace

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ayra. Probably saved my life. Great personality.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Heaven help you if you need to get through to Dr. Arya's receptionist. She does NOT check the voicemail at all. She had called and changed my appointment date/time 30 days prior to my apt. When I called on the Friday prior to - and left a message asking her to call me back. I heard zero. I then called on the Monday morning and left an urgent message for her to call me back to clarify - and heard zero. Then I drove an hour to get to the office, only to be asked 'Why didn't you call me?' when I got there. I could have screamed right then and there. She isn't professional, doesn't check the voice messages and takes ZERO responsibility. Dr. Arya needs a new Office Professional. One that is professional that is.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015