Ratings for Dr. Naveen Arya

Dr Arya's receptionist is rude, bad mannered, disrespectful & just downright condescending... I HATE with a passion calling his office to try & make an appointment with him...it's always an ordeal and just to have to go through her to get an appointment is agonizing... My gut is painful enough, but the pain I get in my stomach just calling his office gets worse. Why people in a position like hers think they can speak to you & treat you like this...YES I'd have fired her years ago... Dr Arya is good, but plays down my symptoms & pain in such a way I feel I always get the same "advise" when I see him. And nothing gets resolved.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Time for new receptionist He doesnt take time to listen to questions In/Out the door after he is done talking Not reassuring when you have problems

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Well experienced. Really impressive. Great personality. Amazing Dr.would recommend him to everyone. Excellent staff were really soft-spoken and very helpful. MONICA DIXIT

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have much respect for Dr Arya, he saved my life he's an amazing doctor and would recommend him to anyone . Z

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have to agree with previous posts regarding Dr. Arya's secretary. I get really anxious when I call the office for an appointment as Pooja is just so rude. She doesn't return calls or emails, only when it suits her ... I don't know if she is a relative but I would have fired her years ago. I find Dr. Arya very pleasant, however I find his conveyor belt style for colonoscopy procedure very off putting with no consultation front end or back end, excuse pun... there are other gastroenterologists in town who take the time to treat you like a human being. I will be moving on ...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

To begin on a positive note, he is usually on time. Now on to the negatives... His office is the worst physicians office I ever had to deal with. His secretary cuts you off when you talk, does not answer the phone or return messages, is never in the office when I try to catch her, and is VERY rude!! I can go on and on about her but she isn't worth it. Dr. Arya is a nice person but honestly I am coming to see the doctor (no offence) for medical advice...not to be your friend and get personable. He wants to talk more about family and social life than my medical issues. He should be a lot more professional. I was seeing him for a few years and liked him as a person but I needed a real GI to help me with my issues. I am now seeing another GI and I am feeling much better.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Arya was very compassionate and understanding in the way he dealt with my father and family as his prognosis was terminal. We all appreciated his sincere appreciation and his honesty in conveying the prognosis.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Didn't like him at all, very quick to tell me how great he is but was not helpful. Didn't send paperwork to my GP and was rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

H e does not take the time to answer the questions. Dismisses concerns. No follow ups. I had an ERCP done to extract gallstones and I could never get a follow up appointment to ask him questions. After the procedure I never saw him. He didn't even give my family doctor a report. Terrible, I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He seems very helpful at first but if you start to probe his comments he doesn't like it. He does not listen like a doctor should. He is very high on himself. Be careful, the best word to describe him would be reckless.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016