Ratings for Dr. Naveen Arya

Dr Arya is a wonderfull, caring, compassionate doctor. I will only go to Dr Arya as another doctor who did my colonoscopy couldn’t remove a large polyp. I have anxiety just before the procedure starts and Dr Arya calms me. Colon cancer runs in my family, so I have colonoscopies more often. Wendy S.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

This Dr. diagnosed and managed my cancer. I know that usually disgruntled nut jobs write in to this website because they have a lot of time on their hands...clearly obvious from some of the comments below. I was seen and processed i a timely fashion. I am so very grateful Dr. Arya. I am one of your "professional" patients with multiple degrees. So, hopefully, if you read this, you'll know that any educated patient who is truly ill, is relieved and grateful for your service which is above and beyond. God bless you and your staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Arya is the absolute best Saved my husbands life

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Took my husband in to emerg in Oakville on Friday. severely jaundiced and in pain. Dr. Arya diagnosed and called in two staff for Saturday morning and placed a stent in gall bladder duct as it was blocked. He was amazing . He has a.so arranged for a surgeon to remove the gall bladder and then he can remove the stent. My husband is home and normal colour again.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Amazing Doctor. Have gone to him for a number of years and he is always very helpful

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My experience with this Dr was very pleasant. He took the time to explain to me what was going on and gave me alternative treatment before surgery could be considered. He made a very uncomfortable situation very comfortable and explained that my symptoms were very real and not a figment of my imagination.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I cannot believe these reviews. Take this from a patient that knows, I almost died three separate times at 2 very poorly ran hospitals. Joseph Brant overdosed me in the ICU and trillium underestimated my pain. All three times I was transferred back to Oakville Trafalgar where Dr. Arya saved my life. I listened, he understood. He was considerate and let me know and made me feel I was safe in his care. I was diagnosed with necrotizing pancreatitis at 19. I had a 1 year old little girl at home waiting for me to recover. Dr.Arya saved my life, people. And you know what? Yes! He's hard on patients sometimes. What was he hart on me for you ask? Well because the other hospitals wouldn't stop feeding my hydrmorphone, I ended up becoming a medically induced addict. My body started relying on the pain medication to live. Every time I would ask for it or cry for it, Dr. Arya saw past the addiction and help me overcome it. Some days I would pretend like I needed to get it and he told me to knock it off, that my life was important and my daughter needed me. I don't give a heck what you're all saying about him. He's the best freaking doctor I have ever met and got the pleasure to have as a GI.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Long story short don't see him. After reading all his reviews I decided to go ahead and see him. Let me tell you all the negative ratings are TRUE. He's in/out type of guy. Doesn't listen to issues. Reception dismisses calls and doesn't listen. I feel like she's never there and I get the answering machine all the time. They are perfect together both horrible.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

We found Dr Arya to be very knowledgeable, kind and reassuring. Pooja was helpful and very nice. We arrived without an appointment with our lab reports and we had an appointment for next day. We would highly recommend Dr Arya. Thank you Pooja for your help and kindness. C and N Rupoli

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Arya has saved my life. I'll be forever thankful for that. If it wasn't for him I would still be with my original GI who literally left me on my death bed! He immediately started me on a treatment plan the second day of admission into the hospital. I 100% believe because of his care, compassion and quick thinking I was able to reach remission in such a short time despite how severely ill I was. He made a follow up appointment with me for when I got out of the hospital, he answered all of my questions and he gave me the confidence to know that this disease will not take over my life . I would strongly recommend him. - KW

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017