You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Naveen Arya

Dr was thorough and patient. Changing his explanation detail based on my knowledge (nursing background, so he jacked up the detail when I mentioned this) I am getting two procedures done and one I am being fitted into a full week First apt of day so no delays Front desk/reception was kind and helpful given the amount of paperwork she had to do for me (blood MRI and two procedures) Convenient location for me too

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Waited months for an appointment just to talk with the doctor for 5 minutes! Very unreasonable and didn't ask me questions just booked a colonoscopy. Nonetheless I didn't book the procedure and requested to see another GI who will actually take the time to talk to me. Wouldn't recommend this GI to my family or friends!!! I hope everyone reads this and does the same!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I called this office left a voice mail on a Friday and Forst thing Monday Morning I got a phone call from POOJA the reception of this clinic. I read some rewiews that she does not return calls and had expected not to hear frm her..... BUT to my suprise Pooja was polite and very caring in her return call........

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Arya is amazing. Great personality, very knowledgeable, answers all the questions I have, and keeps me educated about my illness. Lots of comments about his secretary, but I have had no issues so far.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Heaven help you if you need to get through to Dr. Arya's receptionist. She does NOT check the voicemail at all. She had called and changed my appointment date/time 30 days prior to my apt. When I called on the Friday prior to - and left a message asking her to call me back. I heard zero. I then called on the Monday morning and left an urgent message for her to call me back to clarify - and heard zero. Then I drove an hour to get to the office, only to be asked 'Why didn't you call me?' when I got there. I could have screamed right then and there. She isn't professional, doesn't check the voice messages and takes ZERO responsibility. Dr. Arya needs a new Office Professional. One that is professional that is.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr.Arya is the reason I am doing so great today. I have had Chrons since the age of 16 and many surgeries. I used to go to Mount Sinai to see a specialist and when problems started arising again Dr Arya was the only doctor that was able to help me. I don't only consider him my doctor but a real friend, has always given me the right advice and never steered me wrong. The only negative comment I have about his office would be his receptionist she needs to be more people friendly and not be so miserable everytime I go there or have to call his office.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Naveen Arya's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr was thorough and patient. Changing his explanation detail based on my knowledge (nursing background, so he jacked up the detail when I mentioned this) I a..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply amazing. Has helped me tremendously. Very knowledgable and. I cant thank him enough."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waited months for an appointment just to talk with the doctor for 5 minutes! Very unreasonable and didn't ask me questions just booked a colonoscopy. Nonetheles..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called this office left a voice mail on a Friday and Forst thing Monday Morning I got a phone call from POOJA the reception of this clinic. I read some rewiew..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arya is amazing. Great personality, very knowledgeable, answers all the questions I have, and keeps me educated about my illness. Lots of comments about his ..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arya is amazing and very professional. thank you for all you did to treat me. Grace"

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ayra. Probably saved my life. Great personality. "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Heaven help you if you need to get through to Dr. Arya's receptionist. She does NOT check the voicemail at all. She had called and changed my appointment dat..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Arya is the reason I am doing so great today. I have had Chrons since the age of 16 and many surgeries. I used to go to Mount Sinai to see a specialist and w..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arya was very kind with compassionate with my mother's care. I would highly recommend him."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had a very painful experience after an endoscopic ultrasound procedure a little while ago. It was suppose to be a relatively painless procedure with a brief..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thorough and reassuring, but staff did not info me on fasting requirement. To be fair, the appt was set up by St Joes in TO."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for looking after my son . My daughter in law says you were wonderful when my son was very ill recently. Thank you so much from J & J Duffin Englan..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have no idea what the complaints are below. Over a one week period I saw many many Drs at Oakville Hospital and Naveen Arya was simply the best there was. Ver..."

October 25, 2014