Ratings for Dr. Naveen Arya

To begin on a positive note, he is usually on time. Now on to the negatives... His office is the worst physicians office I ever had to deal with. His secretary cuts you off when you talk, does not answer the phone or return messages, is never in the office when I try to catch her, and is VERY rude!! I can go on and on about her but she isn't worth it. Dr. Arya is a nice person but honestly I am coming to see the doctor (no offence) for medical advice...not to be your friend and get personable. He wants to talk more about family and social life than my medical issues. He should be a lot more professional. I was seeing him for a few years and liked him as a person but I needed a real GI to help me with my issues. I am now seeing another GI and I am feeling much better.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Arya was very compassionate and understanding in the way he dealt with my father and family as his prognosis was terminal. We all appreciated his sincere appreciation and his honesty in conveying the prognosis.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Didn't like him at all, very quick to tell me how great he is but was not helpful. Didn't send paperwork to my GP and was rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

H e does not take the time to answer the questions. Dismisses concerns. No follow ups. I had an ERCP done to extract gallstones and I could never get a follow up appointment to ask him questions. After the procedure I never saw him. He didn't even give my family doctor a report. Terrible, I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He seems very helpful at first but if you start to probe his comments he doesn't like it. He does not listen like a doctor should. He is very high on himself. Be careful, the best word to describe him would be reckless.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr was thorough and patient. Changing his explanation detail based on my knowledge (nursing background, so he jacked up the detail when I mentioned this) I am getting two procedures done and one I am being fitted into a full week First apt of day so no delays Front desk/reception was kind and helpful given the amount of paperwork she had to do for me (blood MRI and two procedures) Convenient location for me too

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Simply amazing. Has helped me tremendously. Very knowledgable and. I cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Waited months for an appointment just to talk with the doctor for 5 minutes! Very unreasonable and didn't ask me questions just booked a colonoscopy. Nonetheless I didn't book the procedure and requested to see another GI who will actually take the time to talk to me. Wouldn't recommend this GI to my family or friends!!! I hope everyone reads this and does the same!!!

Submitted February 21, 2016

I called this office left a voice mail on a Friday and Forst thing Monday Morning I got a phone call from POOJA the reception of this clinic. I read some rewiews that she does not return calls and had expected not to hear frm her..... BUT to my suprise Pooja was polite and very caring in her return call........

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Arya is amazing. Great personality, very knowledgeable, answers all the questions I have, and keeps me educated about my illness. Lots of comments about his secretary, but I have had no issues so far.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016