Ratings for Dr. Brad R. Frandsen

Dr. Frandsen saved my finger I helped a young mother with three little girls catch their cat who had run away. When I grabbed the cat he bit my left index finger down to the knuckle. It bled, I washed it off, applied antiseptic ointment and wrapped it in a bandage. I had an appointment with Dr. Frandsen the next day to monitor my diabetes. He asked me about my finger and became very concerned after I told him what happened. He examined it and it didn’t look right. He explained that deep cat bites are very dangerous and that the antiseptic ointment could not get to the harmful germs deep in my finger. He immediately put me on special antibiotic tablets to avoid a runaway infection that could lead to an amputation. My finger healed up perfectly. He has been my doctor for years and has always done an excellent job assessing my medical condition and doing all the right things to keep me healthy and strong. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Been seeing Dr Frandsen for 5 yrs now. Really liked him at first, then we almost left to find a different Dr, but gave him another chance. Boy I'm glad we did, he's back to the way he used to be and even more in depth. Glad we stuck around. Plus he has one of the best nurses EVER. Jennifer is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Brad R. Frandsen's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Port Orchard, WA