You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Byron L. Hutchinson

I had a serious ankle injury that didn't heal properly, and I had been to various doctors and specialists before a friend in the medical profession referred me to Dr. Hutchinson. He was the first doctor to really take ownership of my problem with me and help me with extensive diagnostics and eventually a course of treatment that over-time resolved the problem. He also was the first doctor I saw who showed up on-time and didn't seem in a hurry. He was friendly and professional as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

He is the best doctor,he explains every thing so you whats happening, he is very careing which most Doctors are not. He finds the problem. He listen's to what you are telling him. he's staff is the best & caring also. I have recomended him to many of my friends. he's the only foot doctor I will ever see again, he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Saw Dr. Hutchinson after seeing many doctors in Oregon for my condition. He was the first to really ask me questions to find out about my ankle pain. I would highly recommend him because he took the time to explain all the different options available to me, in a caring manner. That meant the world to me.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Very Informative. great doctor!! Excellent staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Byron is a very compassionate & caring doctor. I sometimes would like to know his real experiance doing surgery.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Byron L. Hutchinson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a serious ankle injury that didn't heal properly, and I had been to various doctors and specialists before a friend in the medical profession referred me ..."

January 28, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Byron" to "Byron L."

October 20, 2013