Ratings for Dr. Robert Justus

This quack does not believe in modern medication. If you are in pain he recommends acupunture or yoga. Apparently he had a relative who overdosed on pain medication. Does not properly diagnose medical problems until it is almost to late for other doctors to treat.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I saw him for one year, and at one point he put me on BuSpar which had facial twitching and otherside effects thatI still have. I told him and he gave me it agin and increased the dosage!!! I went to a new doctor and he immediately put me on a blood pressure med because he said I could've had a stroke at any time my blood pressure was so high. Dr. Justus had me on Methadone because he is against Oxycodone. He sent me to a pain spcialist 2 times in 3 months and he recommended a small amount Methadone in the morning for long lasting pain relief, and several 15mg Oxycodones throughout the day. Justus didn't listen and completely cut me off the Oxy and only gave me 40mg methadone a day. This doctor does not listen, an is EXTREMELY DISCRIMINATORY. He would not give me anything for pain when I first saw him. I cut my ponytail and changed my look(dockers and nice shirt,sport jacket)and what do you know...He gaveme pain meds!!!!HE IS A QUACK!I wouldnot ddo back to him for $1 million!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Robert Justus's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med