Ratings for Dr. Allen Zee

Negligent and ageist! He completely dismissed my grandmother's foot pain, which was disabling her for months. After I pursued the issue with other doctor's and it turned out to be an ingrown toenail which was easily remedied!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

The one doctor that actually cares about his patients and family.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Zee is a wonderful doctor. He actually will call back the same day you leave a message. He has even called me while he is off to discuss test results. He is totally amazing as most doctors would not do that.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Zee is the family doctor to my family members in Etobicoke. He's kind & compassionate. l'd regard as top-notch who responds to our questions & provides solutions. We highly regard him. While his mail box from time to time may be full. He is only one person and hi patients who leave petty grievances need to analyze their true medical needs and not bother him with petty items. There are such things as walk-in clinics for those, So the negative patients need to respect the work of this dedicated doctor and realize there are medical alternatives for immediate personal health issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

He is a money hungry doctor and nothing special. If he can, he would make us go see him every week for casual conversation.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

My husband and I (US citizens) lived in Etobicoke 18 years ago. Dr. Zee became our family doctor. I even saw him when expecting our first son...and he sent me to Dr. Paul Bernstein. Our son is now thinking about attending the University of Toronto...the minute he said that...I thought of Dr. Zee! He is so kind, so knowledgeable, and caring! IF Ryan goes to UofT..I will surely send him with Dr. Zee's number and address. We live in Austin, Texas...oddly our family doctor is from Toronto and has heard kind words about Dr. Zee! It truly is a small world.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I called Dr Zee this past Friday and his office line went straight to a full mailbox, for 16 years now as his patient I have feared the day I find out he has retired, he is the most wonderful doctor I have ever known, he's human, fallible, honest, sincere, intelligent, knowledgeable, caring and conscientious, how blessed one can be to have such a doctor. and Margaret I'm sure taught him everything he knows !

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Zee has been my Families Doctor for close to 40 years when he was at the Mimico Clinic on Royal York Road. Together with his receptionist/nurse Margaret, we have been cared for as family. Together they are patient, and stubborn making sure they hear and make sure they have the right solution to our ailments.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Zee is a kind, compassionate man. His medical knowledge always astounds me. He is one of the smartest diagnosticians I have ever come across. He even takes phone calls! If he feels he needs to see you, he tells you to come in. I have never had to wait for an appointment longer than a day but have never felt rushed when I am with him. When he is on holiday, he reads his e-mails so my medications are always filled even if I do not realize he is away. How many doctors are that dedicated? Thank you Dr. Zee for always being there for me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Zee has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He is such a lovely man, makes time to address all of your concerns and issue's. I have nothing but praise for this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011