Ratings for Dr. David Rollins

Horendous front desk staff. These are the rudest staff that were insensitive and unhelpful with terrible attitudes. It's incredible that people like this are allowed to work with the public and in particular in health care. If you don't want to be treated with disrespect and unjustifiable smugness, don't go to this centre.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I have never experienced such negligent conduct from a medical practitioner. I was referred to him for a second opinion on a post surgery complication of my eye. He would not have bothered to examine the problem eye if I had not stated my concern as he was walking out the door. and only offered a one sentence response when I requested his opinion on the recommended procedure. Probably knowledgeable to be a specialist but rejects the Hippocrates Oath and is a disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

My experience with him was poor. He didn't bother to explain to me about the floaters in my eye and simply wanted to get me out of the door.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My experience with eye surgery was very good. Dr. Rollins in a true professional. He makes you feel comfortable and very personable. The procedure was performed professionally and the results were very positive. My vision is 20/20 in both eyes and the transplant in my left eye is working fantastic. When Dr. Rollins retires it will definitely leave a void in his profession. I don't think you can find another Dr. of his calibre around Vancouver. Book him while you can!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I was surprised to see such positive ratings. I found Dr Rollins unhelpful and patronizing. I didn't feel comfortable using him so cannot comment on his competance.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

He is a great Dr. What more can I say....polite, bedside manners great, I was always glad to go see him....if I needed a Dr. in that field I would choose Dr. ROLLINS once again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

i had surgery back in 2005 and Dear Dr. D.Rollins did the surgery and he did such a fantastic corneal transplant which improved my vision incredibly and any other specialist who saw his job surprisingly asked (which doctor did your surgery)... . just like to say these doctors like him they are treasure and they need to teach others as long as they are available. thank you so much Dr. David Rollins for helping me to see better

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have being seeing him for over 25 years and seeing the comments about other opthamlogists, I am very lucky to have him. I have never had any problems with him, he answers all my questions and he remembers me all the time

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

he is awsome very friendly and well knowledged. however the girl that works for him at the front desk is very moody and needs to learn that her personal issues need to be kept at home .. thats all

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I echo many of the comments about this doctor. He has always been very professional and has an excellent manner. He makes one wonder why other doctros can't get it right.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008