Ratings for Dr. Keith Menard

Great guy, funny and always has time to hear people’s concerns.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr Menard is kind, knowledgeable, genuine, attentive and calm. Both of our children have seen him on many occasions and he has always been amazing! Always calm and so invested in his patients. For him it's not just his day job, he is genuinely there to help. As for the negative review on the previous page, I have to say that sounds nothing like Dr Menard.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Such a fantastic, knowledgeable doctor. I have taken all of my 3 kids to see him for different reasons over the years. His calm nature makes it very easy for the kids to talk about how they are feeling and helped me stay calm. I have and would recommend him to anyone needing a pediatrician. One of Nanaimo's best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Absolutely the best doctor to see if your child has learning or behavioral problems. Very direct but figures out the problems quickly and lets you know how to get help. Worth the long wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

We love dr menard. He has always been able to help when our children need help. He does not deal as much with school issues though, you should ask to see someone else for that. Doesn't like dealing with ADHD or learning problems, so we saw another PEd for that.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Amazing. Takes appropriate amount of time for clients. No rushing. Listens and observes. Knowledgable with the issues that We come to Him with. Makes referrals when needed. Has been extremely helpful with Our Son with Autism and multiple other health issues. Reception has also been great. Friendly and personal.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I found the Doctor to be easy to talk to,. However the receptionist was rude. Last time I went in with a referrel from a new family doctor then she never updated the info. Next time we went in she cancelled our son because we weren't with the original doctor. Receptionist was very unreasonable and not someone I would care to talk to again. Unfortunately the receptionist is the first person you tend to talk to and this one was horrible.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This is the best doctor we have ever seen. I would never see another pediatrician since we have met Dr Menard. He is the brightest and most caring doc we have ever met!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

The worst Doctor, and rudest receptionist, ever. He sent a student doctor in because he was so busy. Seemed unable to get test results, even after 6 months and many phone calls. He should be ashamed of himself. A pediatrician who doesn't care about a sick child. If you hear his name, ask for another referral.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

We have seen Dr Menard 3times in regards to my husband's daughter. Dr Menard doesn't do much in the way of diagnosing ADHD in children. Left it up to the school and us to deal with. Mother has other child with Adhd so she helped us with what medication would help and we went back to Dr Menard to get the meds. From what I have seen he has just took her weight and height talked to her for a bit and sent us on our way. No help at all. We have information from school to support that she is probably ADHD. He is very nice and talks very caring to the children. But I have found no support to the parents dealing with not knowing anything about ADHD and how to help their child. We continue to go to him because it is to support school documentation to have her have help in school. When I get a chance she will be going to a different Ped.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013