Ratings for Dr. Alice Krehbiel

i have found a doctor I can trust, I can talk to, and I can take part in my medical health with. This is what i want in a doctor. Always takes the time I need and I always feel my concerns are met.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr Krehbiel is so amazing I am about to move out of state and am considering a way to commute back for my annual exam. She is remarkably patient and thorough. I have seen her for a wide variety of issues and she has always given me plenty of time and kind attention when I have an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Krehbiel is probably the nicest doc you'll ever meet. Not the most effective however. I chose her to deliver my first baby in 1994. After three hours of horrible pain and pushing, much tearing and ripping, my husband insisted that an OB/GYN come to my rescue. That doctor expertly delivered my daughter in 10 minutes with forceps. I needed well over 30 stitches because of all the trauma prior.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Alice Krehbiel's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet