Ratings for Dr. John Gill

One of a kind, the doctor is knowledgeable beyond his years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

He is one of the nephrologist at St.Paul's hospital post kidney transplant clinic. I was so grateful and fortunate to see him 3 times while I was in the clinic for my visit. He is the BEST. He saved my life. I hope that I can see him again while I am in the clinic. He cares a lot, he is very knowledgable. Words can not describe him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Gill has been my nephrologist for the past 8 years. He is extremely knowledgable. It is his combination of emotional intelligence, nephrology knowledge, and sense of humour that sets him apart from the rest. He has treated my condition very well. I rank him amongst the top 10 nephrologists in Canada (before Dr. Gill I had seen other nephrologists). He is very professional, courteous, dynamic and sincere. If you need a nephrologist, he is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Gill while at St. Paul's hospital having a kidney transplant. He is so kind, so willing to listen and answer questions and so very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone - I would say that he is one of the BEST. I am very grateful he was on my team.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Excellent nephrologist, paid attention to my concerns and was very informative.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007