Ratings for Dr. David Quirke

Dr. Quirke has done nothing for my back at all. All he did for me was did A quick check of my back on my first visit and recommended me for 6-8 IMS sessions then to come back. Before I finished with it I met with him a few more times to update him and asked more questions. I could never understand the reviews about his ability to help because all he did was listen to me share my experience then say that it could be anything. He never made any effort to verify or attempt to reassess my condition again. After my 6th IMS session after telling him that I didn't see any improvement he promptly referred me to an Anesthesiologist for cortisone injection. I asked how the anesthesiologist could know where to inject when he himself does not know what's wrong with me. All he said was that this guy was supposed to be good. Talk about incompetence and irresponsibility.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

The best and friendliest, he has helped, encouraged and is honest!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dt Quirke helped me with my lower back and shoulder. He is very knowledgeable and approachable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Quirke is knowlegable, honest and compassionate. He worked very hard to manage my pain without medications; he was successful! Would I recommend him - yes highly!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

He is the most wonderful man with magic hands that are able to take away all your pain.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

his sincerity & knowledge throughout my recovery has led me to trust his judgement & techniques. he not only treated my back & neck but also the psychological side of the injury which can be just as desperate as the physical pain

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

An excellent family doctor and now just as good as a back and neck specialist. He has a wonderful ability to interact with a patient and takes the time to actually find out what the psoblem is. Highly rated and recommended.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Quirke is a lovely doctor - kind, compassionate, positive, and informative. I have back problems and his adjustments help when I'm out of alignment. He has also provided recommendations for medication and other specialists. He always tells you his reasons for a recommendation or lack thereof. Wish there were more doctors like him. He's always ontime too!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Quirke is the BEST doctor anyone could ever want. I had him as a GP and no as a chiropractor. I wish he was still a GP, I miss him so much. He is kind, compassionate, patient and understanding. What more could you want.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

He is very caring and listens to your concerns. He has been very helpful with my back pain. It was such a relief to finally find a back specialist that is helpful, compassionate and caring. He was unable to help me completely but he was very knowledgeable and was able to refer me elsewhere. I would highly recommend this doctor. Just wanted to also note that his secretary is also very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009