You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Quirke

The best and friendliest, he has helped, encouraged and is honest!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Quirke is knowlegable, honest and compassionate. He worked very hard to manage my pain without medications; he was successful! Would I recommend him - yes highly!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

He is the most wonderful man with magic hands that are able to take away all your pain.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

his sincerity & knowledge throughout my recovery has led me to trust his judgement & techniques. he not only treated my back & neck but also the psychological side of the injury which can be just as desperate as the physical pain

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

An excellent family doctor and now just as good as a back and neck specialist. He has a wonderful ability to interact with a patient and takes the time to actually find out what the psoblem is. Highly rated and recommended.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Quirke is a lovely doctor - kind, compassionate, positive, and informative. I have back problems and his adjustments help when I'm out of alignment. He has also provided recommendations for medication and other specialists. He always tells you his reasons for a recommendation or lack thereof. Wish there were more doctors like him. He's always ontime too!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Quirke is the BEST doctor anyone could ever want. I had him as a GP and no as a chiropractor. I wish he was still a GP, I miss him so much. He is kind, compassionate, patient and understanding. What more could you want.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

He is very caring and listens to your concerns. He has been very helpful with my back pain. It was such a relief to finally find a back specialist that is helpful, compassionate and caring. He was unable to help me completely but he was very knowledgeable and was able to refer me elsewhere. I would highly recommend this doctor. Just wanted to also note that his secretary is also very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

I have recently begun seeing Dr. Quirke about my back. He is truly amazing at making me feel better, and really knows his stuff. I love that he lets me bring my toddler, too. He's a really funny man.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. David Quirke's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best and friendliest, he has helped, encouraged and is honest!"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dt Quirke helped me with my lower back and shoulder. He is very knowledgeable and approachable."

November 7, 2014