Ratings for Dr. Shirley Kopolovic

I have been her patient for app 40 years She really is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

I think Dr. K. is the best. I would follow her to the moon and back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have been with Dr. K for 30 + years and even travel to remain her patient. Wouldn't trust anyone more as my "team leader" (and supportive cheerleader)...just love her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Shirley Kopolovic should have her license revoked and disciplined by the College of Physicians and surgeons. She breaks the Code of Ethics again and again. Awful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Kopolovic is WONDERFUL. She is professional, competent, interested and does not hesitate to send you to a specialist if you need one. EVERY SPECIALIST has high praise for Dr. K. and I feel lucky to be her patient and my daughter is as well. My late sister and brother-in-law also went to her. I have been her patient for over 30 years and am shocked by any negative ratings. SHE IS THE BEST and everyone I speak to knows her reputation to be excellent.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Kopolovic doesn't respect her patients boundaries. She is sarcastic and makes derogatory comments to her patients. Dr. Shirley Kopolovic makes way too many phone calls to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Kopolovic's staff is a reflection of her and they are rude and unprofessional. Dr. Kopolovic is controlling, makes rude comment and she is overbearing and controlling. She is too personal with her patients and acts like she is your mother. Thank God Dr. Kopolovic is not my mother as my own mother is more intelligent, classy and kind. Dr. Kopolovic's follow through needs improvement. She misses important things that other doctor's catch. Several times I been sent to specialists and they did not receive any medical history from her office. She wastes the specialists time and its embarrassing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Kopolovic has been my GP for years and is always there to help me with any issue I am having. She refers me to excellent specialists, and I rarely have to wait long for appointments. She also takes the initiative to look at potential issues in my chart prior to my appointment.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I am the second generation Dr. K has taken on, and my family loves her. She is fast, but thorough, and always very respectful of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I could not ask for a better family doctor. Dr. K. is extremely competent, proactive in addressing and dealing with my personal health issues, is a caring professional and she listened to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012