Ratings for Dr. Frank Ahman

Dr Ahman made me feel a lot more at ease about my appointment and took the time to explain everything to me as it was happening

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr Ahman saved my life Mar 2005 at High Noon Thank You Sir.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Dr. Ahman is an amazing doctor! I have seen Doctor Ahman for years best doctor ever! He is funny, honest and very knowledgeable! Very caring and punctual doctor who makes you feel so at ease and answered all of my questions, always has followed up when he said he would!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

5 stars across the board. Wish I could give him a million. So knowlegabke, personable and honest and funny! Yes he's married. Lucky lady!. Shout out to his fabulous LPN. Any bad reviews on here are most likely frivolous and the writers are probably in more need of a phyciatrist than a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr Ahman was amazing to me. He was very informative, which I really appreciate. My last OBGYN did not explain what they had actually found, but Dr Ahman helped me to understand what was found and what further tests were required for my treatment. Very happy to have had such a positive experience in a stressful time.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

My experience with dr. Ahman was excellent. He was caring, thorough, knowledgeable. He took time to make a small talk, to educate me on important aspects of my condition, to reassure me, to answer all of my questions. Way to go dr. Ahman!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

i can understand some previous concerns about insensitivity, BUT he is a lovely man with a sense of humor more on the dry side- give him a few minutes of chatting and he makes, what is in my case an uncomfortable visit, into something as enjoyable as it can be! he was extremely informative and very to the point which i appreciate! he was always on time and move quickly through the appointment so i wasnt in pain. he always followed up and gave me my requested phone calls. I have seen most OBGYN on the list and i enjoyed all of them equally they all brought something different to the table.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Extremely insensitive and patronising. This doctor is not recommended if you have any traumatic history. I was disappointed to have my concerns ignored and belittled and never got my results from the tests that were done. No follow up.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I don't often do these reviews but I was so impressed with Dr. Ahman and his nurse that I wanted to share my experience. I was nervous about a scheduled biopsy and Dr. Ahman explained everything thoroughly. He did an examination and decided that the biopsy wasn't necessary. So nice to see a doctor making decisions based on what you need, rather than on billing quotas. Dr. Ahman could teach other doctors what it means to have a good 'bedside manner'.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Ahman helped us conceive our first baby. Through the entire process he was extremely thorough, kind and knowledgeable. We are very grateful to have worked with him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017