Dr. Verandar Bahn

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Verandar Bahn

1991 I was having problems with my neck,pins and needles from head to toe,loss of balance and unable to sleep or eat.Visited a Fenwick clinic 4 times in a week,the MD told me there was nothing wrong.He suggested my muscles were not getting rid of carbon dioxide.This MD was a complete moron and an idiot.I convinced him to send me to a Specialest.Here is where I meet Dr.Bahn.My hero!He examined me for about an hour.He knew something serious was wrong.At that moment he had a bed and a Neurosurgeon for me at the hospital.I had to get in the hospital right away.Four days later after numerous tests myelogram,spinal tap and more I had C6 removed .21 days in hospital and several months of recovery.Dr. Bahn is amazing.Thank you sir!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

My mom was sent to see Dr. Bahn. She was the first patient of his day at 1 pm. Around 1:30 pm, still waiting... I asked the staff if he was running late... she just said, oh, he's not here yet. Our apt. was 45 minutes late. I was not impressed with no apologies for beng so tardy. Once we saw him, I had to change my mind about his professionalism. He explained my mom's condition very well and he's very kind. Note: Don't be late and you'll get better reviews!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Bahn has been my MS doctor for twenty years. I can't say enough good things about this man. As a man and a doctor he is exceptional. I am bledded to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

There are not enough words to say how I feel about Dr Bahn, he is the most wounderful doctor a person could have. I thank God every day I am blessed to have him for my Neurologist he has great personality that makes you feel like your talking to a friend not a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Bahn has been excellent. He has taken the time to explain my condition and has answered my questions and concerns. If you ever need to see a neurologist — this is the guy to see. Extremely knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Bahn has a lovely and cheerful bedside manner. He took his time to fully answer of questions and made sure we felt comfortable with the information he was giving us. His kindness was much appreciated during a difficult and confusing time.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Writing this as a family member who he won't agree to see regarding care of a patient. Easily the most arrogant individual. Enourage your patient to verbally abuse their family? Nope, sorry. Not give them an exercise plan? Again, WRONG. Obviously too busy to see clearly.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

An absolutely excellent Dr. that comes with no baggage!He treats you as a human being and is quite willing to listen.Dispite his case load he always has time for you.Quite rare!It's no pun to say that you could trust this Dr. with your life!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr Bahn is a fantastic physician! I have been his patient (MS) for 20 years and he has always treated me with respect. He also has given me hope and encouragement. He appreciates me as a person and is a great listener. As busy as he must be, he has called me personally to discuss issues regarding my treatment. He also seems to be a great teacher as I have met with some of his students over the years.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Verandar Bahn's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates