Ratings for Dr. Lisa Forster

Dr Forster is a wonderful doctor! She delivered my son for me and was great!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Forster is a wonderful doctor, young, energetic,shows empathy, but most important, listens well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

I'm not surprised to see others feel the same way as I. This doctor is one of the best I've ever had. She is knowledgable, polite, kind, understanding and helpful. She is not prescription happy but will prescribe if she feels the need. She will refer if she has to. Her office staff is polite and professional. I've never waited more tan a few minutes to see her. We are so fortunate to have her in our small community.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Lisa was better medicine than the medicine. Her positive mannerisms almost make you wish you were ill, so you could see her

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

She is very knowledgeable and is not afraid to clarify a point by pulling out a text book for confirmation. She pays attention when you are explaining your problems and addresses the issues head on.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

I found that she was very helpful and easy to talk to. Did not rush me and listened to all of my concerns and questions and made me feel very comfortable. I have only waited in the office for maybe 5 mins for my appointments - very fast!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Forster (not Forrester) is an excellent Doctor. She is my wife's OBGYN and we have nothing but good things to say about her. Young, interested and enthousiastic... she's kinda hot too!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. Forrester is everything you would want in a Doctor. She has excellent bed side manners which is very important to all of us.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Was very knowledgeable and very caring & concerned about my health issue. Very good bedside manners & was prompt in my care. Seen her at the emergency at the Picton hospital & over all it was a good experience. Thank you :-)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Always seems to be on time and quite knowledgeable, but takes on a bit of a "natural" approach when I am often used to antibiotics and medicine! Not necessarily a bad thing - just different than what I am used to!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007