Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky

Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky's Ratings

I am recovering in my therapy with Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky; from the consequences of my traumatic upbringing. If my late parents were made aware of their role in my difficulties, I am sure they would be upset and indignant.

A couple of comments below made this obvious to me. In one of these comments, a disgruntled parent wrote, "my kids asked me are we going back to see the Dr.? I said No."

I feel very sorry for these children.

Judging from my experience, it is sad that these children were not allowed to continue their therapy with Dr. Felix Yaroshevsky.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2872828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

The preceding revue is obviously authored by disgruntled father, who didn't like the fact that his role in the problems of his son was made clear to the family and even himself. There are a couple of similarly generated reaction in these comments.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2870282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Yaroshevsky's has not empathy or care. How in God's name this guy post himself a therapist?
I spoke to a another psychiatrist that was in the same graduating class when both were students and I was told he was a gynecologist in Russia but when he came to Canada he took this course to get work, but while in class he was always very disrupted and show not control of his emotions.

I have phoned him after researching his tapes in the Internet and I had big hopes that he will help in my family issues. When I asked for his services and told me his services were covered by OHIP but when we met together with my son, for the first interview the meeting lasted it only 5 minutes and we were referred to 2 of his staff’s. My son and I got two business cards to make our own appointments with the referred therapists.
The so call “therapists” were not psychologists and one of them barely spoke any English. Neither of the so call therapist accepted OHIP so they charged for their services since neither of them where Psychiatrist.

My son paid for 4 sections with his therapist at what point he was convinced by these sections that I was the problem in the relation and that he was better off to keep me away, according to my son, those were the therapist’s words. I could not afford paying for any of the services so I was left with no help hopping my son will bring me, into some king of meeting with his therapist instead the relation got worse with my son and lost future contact with him.

I was in such disbelief of what transpired that I decided to call Dr. Yarosheysky and I asked for an explanation and the only thing I got was his arrogant and dismissed attitude. I was offended but his luck of empathy. He wouldn’t listen to any of my words, he kept interrupting. This guy is condescending and has lots of personal unresolved issues. He hanged the phone on me. This guy needs more help than I. Please be aware.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2863714].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 12, 2015

EXODUS 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

He is a life saver. First time I saw him I thought he was insane, not me, but my life was such a mess, I figured I had nothing to loose. Two years later my life, my relationship with myself, my family, my job, and how I perceive life and am able to enjoy it are completely transformed. He saved my family and helped to see the destructive behavior and beliefs in my life. And I was a lot less messed up than some people I know to begin with.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2636347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

My experience with Mr. Yaroshevsky was beyond unpleasant. Please, do not waste your time with this man; he is quite unstable and it affects his competence quite a bit. He has a lot of personal issues and takes it out on his patients. I have come to him years before with my family and he was very rude and patronizing. It took only a few consultations until he threw a tantrum right in his office and my wife and I left immediately, never looking back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I called the office to book an appointment for a consultation. The doctor called back within the same day. However, he was very arrogant and rude on the phone, didn't let me finish a sentence, didn't even bother to listen what problem I wanted to talk about, and jumped to a conclusion after a 10 seconds conversation. He told me to read articles on his website before coming to meet him. After a few minutes he called back again and apologized for being rude to me and asked me if I still wanted to meet with him. This may be some kind of old-school intimidation technique to test first-time patients, but no thank you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2526208].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I find this Doctor to be kind and caring. Kids like his honesty. He doesn't take sides, he listens and tells you things to make you think about your behaviour and how it affects your moods and your relationships. A great Doctor. Thank you Doctor Yaroshevsky.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2447862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

For the past 5 years, Dr. Felix Yaroshevky has been treating me for severe mood disorders and cognitive impairment. With over 50 years’ experience as a practicing psychiatrist, Dr. Yaroshevsky is an impeccable diagnostician; he gets to the root of my problems with a meticulous clinical and forthright approach. His treatment process is thorough, compassionate and empathetic. He attends to me with dignity and respect. Dr. Yaroshevesky’s clear and direct determination may offend those who seek glib, glazed answers to their problems. There are no quick answers to dysfunctional issues. But, if you truly want to change your situation for the better, you will find Dr. Yaroshevsky to be most qualified, experienced and helpful in guiding you through your treatment process.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2447861].votes_count ]]