Ratings for Dr. Gretchen D. Lockard

We've been going to Birth & Family for 8 years. Gretchen is our PCP and I love her to pieces. We've been seen by everyone there at least once, but Gretchen is the best. 18 months ago we moved from Lynnwood to Marysville and I still won't find a new doctor. I like and trust her that much.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

She has been my family doctor for 6 years, and she is amazing. She works with you really well, treats you like you have a brain, and is a very intelligent and competent doctor. She's also just a really nice person. I don't mean to gush, but I couldn't be happier in a doctor. I actually look forward to appointments.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

She once walked from her office to the pharmacy late one evening to write a script that couldn't be called in. (over a block in the dark)

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Gretchen has been my primary since she came on board at Birth & Family. Me and my family will hold out as long as we can for an appointment just to see her. She listens to me and talk through all of our concerns. She is truly concerned about our health and wellbeing and takes as much time as she can with us at each visit. I feel like she is there because she loves being a doctor. You will be lucky to become a patient of hers. She is so good that it's difficult to get an appointment however this is a small price to pay for the quality of service she provides. She also has one of the best PA in the clinic. Carolyn fits very well with Gretchen because they care and you can feel it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Been my PCP for over 2 years. Very friendly, listens to concerns, remembers personal info without having to look it up! Works with needs/concerns. Example: meds not covered via insurance. Found better/cheaper alternative.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Gretchen D. Lockard's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1997)

HIP