Ratings for Dr. Jessie L. Kautzman

Dr. Kautzman is and amazing doctor. She was my OBGYN with my first child before she switched to family medicine. She is now all 5 of my children's doctor. When my twins were born 3 months early, we were life flighted to a bigger hospital. when we returned 4 months later, I cam e to find that Kautzman had followed the twins' case the whole time we were gone and was very in tune with their care. She sees my twins regularly for special circumstances revolving the twins health. And she works well with working along side all of their specialists. She helped my oldest daughter through her medical issues and referred us to a great ENT doctor for my daughters surgery. She is very upfront and honest about all medical care. She never hesitates to let me know when something is wrong and eases my mind when I'm being paranoid of my children's health. She is so great at making sure we can get a same day appointment when she knowsits important. One of my twins had become very ill one time and she called to check in on us because she was worried after office hours. I would recommend her to ANYONE. She truly is amazing. I could type all day about all the wonderful thing she has done for my family!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

This was one of the least helpful doctors we have experience with.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Jessie L. Kautzman's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)