Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Corbett

The first reviewer must not go to the same Dr. Corbett I do. Yes, he has his act together when he walks in because he has usually sent you for the necessary tests (for physical) before your appointment. He listens and discusses your health. His "theory" is doctor and patient are a team to keep you healthy.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Houdini - See how quickly he disappears from the exam room! I have been a patient of this Dr. for over 5 years now. Every time I go to see him, he never allows me to complete a sentence. He walks in with diagnosis and treatment already in mind. He won't let me completely describe all my concerns before he zips out the door, never to be seen again. I suffer from severe pain to the point I'm often in tears. This doctor does not only not care, but doesn't even stay long enough for you to get an explaination to him. don't waste your time with this doctor. I won't anymore.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Robert K. Corbett's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company