Ratings for Dr. Peter Rossos

So refreshing to come across someone whose is both competent and caring. His intervention was timely and immensely helpful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Rossos is smart and knowledgeable and caring. I have seen him for almost 10 years and I enjoyed meeting him every time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Dr. Rossos is the best doctor ever. He I see a caring person and always goes the extra mile to help you. I have seen him for almost 15 years and he I see always positive, understand your concerns, listen to you and try to help you as much as he can.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

An extremely pleasurable experience every time. Just plain wonderful!😃

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

amazing and knowledgable! Great patient care and staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I really think Dr. Rossos is the best gastroenterologist. I have seen him for more than 15 year and I have never had a problem. One time one of his students did the colonoscopy and he was present all the time so I felt confident that every thing will go well. He is very kind and his staff as well. M.E. Mejicano

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I saw Dr . Rossos many years ago. He was my father's doctor and then mine. I had two colonoscopies with him. The second one didn't go so well. My colon was almost perforated but luckily it healed. His assistant performed the colonoscopy that day so I can't really blame him for that. I later switched to a colleague of his who had great knowledge in this field. Now he retired and I really need a good gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Peter Rossos for over 20 years... All the other comments are true.. He is truly a caring Dr that takes time with his patients... He is certainly a rare Dr in his field... if you have any gastro issues ensure you get referred to him.. he is the best... Thank you Dr P Rossos.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Rossos is absolutely incredible! I tell anyone who needs a gastroenterologist to try and be referred to him. I can't imagine ever being under anyone elses care. All doctors should strive to be like this man!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Rossos for 15 years or so and I adore him. He is kind, caring and compassionate. I have had many procedures under his care and I am always at ease, knowing that he excells in his field. Wish all doctors were as wonderful as this man.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013