Ratings for Dr. Peter Rossos

I really think Dr. Rossos is the best gastroenterologist. I have seen him for more than 15 year and I have never had a problem. One time one of his students did the colonoscopy and he was present all the time so I felt confident that every thing will go well. He is very kind and his staff as well. M.E. Mejicano

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I saw Dr . Rossos many years ago. He was my father's doctor and then mine. I had two colonoscopies with him. The second one didn't go so well. My colon was almost perforated but luckily it healed. His assistant performed the colonoscopy that day so I can't really blame him for that. I later switched to a colleague of his who had great knowledge in this field. Now he retired and I really need a good gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Peter Rossos for over 20 years... All the other comments are true.. He is truly a caring Dr that takes time with his patients... He is certainly a rare Dr in his field... if you have any gastro issues ensure you get referred to him.. he is the best... Thank you Dr P Rossos.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Rossos is absolutely incredible! I tell anyone who needs a gastroenterologist to try and be referred to him. I can't imagine ever being under anyone elses care. All doctors should strive to be like this man!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Rossos for 15 years or so and I adore him. He is kind, caring and compassionate. I have had many procedures under his care and I am always at ease, knowing that he excells in his field. Wish all doctors were as wonderful as this man.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Rossos is a wonderful doctor. He is very very smart but he talks to his patients and their families with kindness and never talks down to them. He is very patient in answering everyone's questions. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone needing a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Rosso for the past 10 years. His bedside manner and his ability to clearly communicate what is involved when he has a diagnosis provides one with the full confidence that you are being treated by a real,caring professional. I highly recommend him !!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Rossos is a really nice, patient, and caring man who always has a smile. I believe his practice is currently full and not accepting new patients, which is a testament to how good he is.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Call the office and got this real cold hearted person; very disappointing; had an emmergecy and she could care less

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr Rossos is a one of a kind doctor, increasingly rare in a society where old fashioned caring only lives in our memory. He is knowledgable, friendly and truly cares about his patients. If there were only more professionals like him, this would be a better world.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010