Ratings for Dr. Ronda M. Beckner

Very predjudice and rude! For my 1st visit, she told me I had 20 minutes to go over my med. history, and wanted to know what the problem I had that day was so she could rush me out. Before I had a chance to find a new Dr., I ended up in a car accident with documented problems, she informed me that she would not prescribe pain pills (that I never asked for, but could have used for extreme pain), then told me my problem was depression when I spoke to her about my back hurting. I had to ask her to have a MRI done. She was unwilling. I told her I knew there was something seriously wrong with my back, & I wanted a MRI done. She asked me if I was demanding one, and I said "how ever you need to document it". I did get an MRI, and I had a ruptured disk!!! She told me to go to PT which I did with no improvement. She did nothing else to help me. I fired her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Ronda M. Beckner's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners