Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Reis

We have had several appointments with Dr. Reis for a variety of conditions. She has always been friendly, and on occasion made excellent referrals to specialists. On the other hand, her staff is erratic as far as relaying information to us, and sometimes in getting relevant info to referrals. Dr. Reis can be helpful, but sometimes made diagnoses which madeus raise our eyebrows later. She once scared the heck out of us and had our son go through a EKG test which in retrospect was unecessary adn cost us a ton of money out of pocket. Not a bad person, but I wouldn;t recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I went to this doctor, to get a "complete physical" but when I arrived, she told me she "didn't have time for my questions" and just did a PAP Smear. I had to Fast for 24 hours and get blood work done elsewhere. Fasting made me extremely sick and three weeks later I had to call in for the results, which I was told an Angela had already called and left a message for me. When I insisted that no one called (I have my phone with me 24/7), I got a call later from the Dr. who informed me that she was dropping me as a patient because of the call that I made to her office, informing them that they did NOT call me. I find this strange that the doctor is more concerned with being criticized about how poorly her office staff handles calls, than to help a patient who has been sick for 3 weeks. Whatever happened to the Oath the doctors take to "not do harm"?!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Susan M. Reis's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Florida