Ratings for Dr. Todd Chambers

I went in for a routine physical and Dr. Chambers ordered labs (which I assumed were routine, as he didn't explain to me why they were ordered). I explained my medical history to him (I would assume he should know). To make a long story short, he coded all of my labs with a hereditary medical condition that I have (which I was not being seen for), hence, I was billed for all of my labs and now have to pay out-of-pocket for them. I was not seeing him for my hereditary condition (even my visit was noted as a preventative care visit in my chart), as I see a specialist for it, and that I was only there for a routine/preventative care visit. He even added my condition to my chart as if it were a new condition, but it is nothing new, as I was diagnosed years ago with it. Dr. Chambers has no compassion and is obviously viewing medicine as a business. I had a terrible experience with Dr. Chambers and will never go back to him! Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Wonderful Dr. Very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Todd Chambers's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)