Ratings for Dr. Brian B. Zeranski

I cannot believe the negative reviews of Dr. Zeranski, we have absolutely loved him. We have actually enjoyed him so much that we have switched our child from a pediatrician to him. We have recommended many family members and friends to him and have always heard from them that they also love him and he is one of the best Drs they have ever seen! He always takes his time with me I never feel rushed and I don't feel like his answer to everything is here take this pill. I cannot say enough good things about this Dr!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Zeranski was our family doc for many years. Since we don't go to the dr often, we stayed with him out of convenience. He is always in a rush to get out of the room. He doesn't give quality attention to the patient. He doesn't listen thoroughly to questions. He makes a flash judgement call and either prescribes you something or sends you to a specialist. There is no conversation about health or care beyond that. I feel like he was better doctor when he was younger, and it's too bad that he's lost his human touch.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. Uncaring person and has no time to answer questions. Does not review charts of patients before seeing them. He should retire.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I would think the awful reviews that were made about Dr. Zeranski would wake him up. My husband and I both see him as a physician and have been with him for period of 10 years or so. We have also thought about moving to someone else as we do not feel he reviews our charts enough when we go in for appointment so he knows what we are on or what kind of surgery's we have had. Kinda feel like sheep through a sheep dip.It is like he does not remember us, No real relationship. I have referred a co-worker to him just to see what she may think of him and yes, she will not waste her time with him if he does not have her best interest in hand. Does the doctor think people do not search for reviews on him? Regarding staff, their GREAT!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

He didn't lisen to my concerns. He prescribed a drug that I had told him I already take. The pharmacist was unable to reach him and he didn't return the calls.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

have meet this man. he is very rude. i would never refer him to anyone. he acts like he is above everyone. he seems to have a god complex hes a little short man that tries to make up with it by acting like a "dr' i would not take my dog to him if he was the last "dr" in spokane.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

No bedside manner. Not caring. Doesn't seem very interested in patient care. Unwilling to cover other physicians in this practice in a competant fashion - which is unfortunate for them. Refused to see my family member in the hospital even though he'd been a patient in the practice for a long time. Our persistance led to a hospital admission less than 12 hours later with a severe infection requiring a weeks worth of care. He is rude and insensitive. Sorry - I really like this practice otherwise. He just doesn't fit.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Brian B. Zeranski's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Coresource