Ratings for Dr. Albert Tsang

Dr. Tsang needs to tidy his acts and save people's lives. He virtually operates a "drive through' clinic similar to Tim Hortons. He seems to be more concerned about the NUMBER of patients he sees rather than the QUALITY OF CARE.He doesn't seen to be diligent. He is more concerned about the next patient He oscillates between poles of emotions and it shows in his attitude.Moody on some days and sarcastic on other days.He has a medical license but lacks the attribute to deliver care:emotions,deligence etc.He is very quick to send you off to specialists and doesn't want to take a stand on things all at the expense and peril of the patient.You can get better care elsewhere. BEWARE!!!!! especially if you have delicate health issues.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Very desapointed never take decision always refer to specialists just got knees replacement need a refill for pain killer prescription me tylenol 3 ' told him him need devil morphine, said go to merg' go back with my blood test after my surgery and ask to remove my staple his table so small can't bench my knees , after 3 staple remove said to me go to the merge ,,,, this doctor never take de vision always refer , think the minister have to look as his diploma not professional at all

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Tsang was my physician for near 20 yrs. I followed him through 5 different offices and probably 20 different staff. He sees so many patients his office is a mill. He would generally send you for every test available as he only seems comfortable with paper results I wouldn't imply he would send you for any other reasons. Specialists are aware of his procedures and have commented.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Tsang for the past 7 years and my experience has been very good. To begin with I like the fact that he has an undergraduate pharmacy degree, so has an extensive scientific knowledge of the medications he prescribes---in fact his understanding is borderline encyclopedic:) I have found Dr. Tsang to be fair with the time he allocates for me at appointments. The length of the appointment correlates to the medical issue, so when I am there for a chest cold he diagnoses the issue and if there isn't anything else he wraps up the appointment. I can see that some patients on RateMDS have taken offence but I recognize he is managing his time efficiently. Conversely, when I had a more serious issue, like elevated prostate activity, he spent as much time as I wanted to patiently answer all of my concerned anxious questions. What I respect most about Dr. Tsang is that he is incredibly conscientious as it relates to diagnosing a medical issue. His priority is to accurately diagnose--- if that requires additional testing, so be it, my wellbeing comes first. Finally, Dr. Tsang runs a downtown urban medical practice which is very evident when you are sitting in his waiting room. If you are uncomfortable sitting with other patients from all socioeconomic spectrums of society then you should find another doctor. If your priority is to have a doctor that is conscientious, hard working and engaged then Dr. Tsang is your guy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Best doctor ever! Highly effective. Always respectful and compassionate. Been my doctor for about a decade and I have never had to wait past my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I had been his patient for twenty five years and he never really seem to care I ended up with prostate cancer because he never once gave me a examination he is full of attitude and cares more about his HIV patients then other people and I am a male I switched to a new doctor who actually listens and does not send me to every specialist in Toronto

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Ap per my previous posting, the message should have read "I have been a patient"........

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have a patience of Dr. Tsang for over 10 yrs . During my visits to his office, Dr Tsang made me feel like I was wasting his time. Compassion to his patient is certainly lacking. A simple problem was never diagnosed on the first appointment, a 2nd appointment was always required. Dr tTsang has relocated his practice on several occasions to various areas of the city. Actively looking for a new GP.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Worst Doctor. He is very moody with horrible manners. Finding a new doctor right away.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Horrible doctor beware. He will kill you! It's been 5 visits and I still can't get a prescription for my hiv pills that I was already taking before!!! Beaware

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016