Ratings for Dr. Sybil Judah

After a not so great experience with my first OBGYN I found Dr. Judah for my 2nd pregnancy and loved her. I always felt she listened and never rushed me. Diana was a little moody but mostly helpful. The nurse is very friendly. Punctuality is better if you can get an earlier appointment but it's pretty common to have to wait to see any doctor, in my experience. I don't think I ever waited more than 30-40 minute (compared to over an hour at a hospital in downtown Toronto). They accomodated me when I came in first thing in the morning even though I had an appointment later that day. Overall, a really positive experience and I'd recommend Dr. Judah. I only wish she'd been on call to deliver my daughter!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I found Dr.Judah to be a bit dismissive in some of the medical problems that I was experiencing. I tried explaining my symptoms and she often interrupted me and did not provide any helpful suggestions or medical advice to improve my situation. Overall, I was not impressed. I think if you are looking for gynecological help there may be other doctors out there that hopefully will be more supportive - but it does seem that based on other reviews of Dr. Judah , if you are seeing her for obstetrical care, then she'll take you more seriously.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Judah is a very warm. She always makes time for all questions you may have. She delivered me as well and I'd have to say that she was a fantastic coach!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Judah is wonderful. I consider myself very fortunate to have found such an amazing OBGYN for my first pregnancy. She's warm and polite, always taking the time to answer all my questions and concerns. She's also got a sense of humour on her! A complete, well rounded doctor. Linda, the nurse is warm and friendly, the receptionist Diana is okay. A bit moody, you never really know what you're going to get with her, but when she's nice, she's awesome.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Best experience with having both my children. Knowledgeable aND helpful with any inquiry. Staff is so friendly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have just started seeing Dr. Judah and so far it is the best experience I've had with any doctor. She and her staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I adore Dr. Judah. Always pleasant, answers questions honestly and has a lot of knowledge. Never a long wait in her office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Judah was a great doctor during my first pregnancy. She was extremely nice and knowledgable. A bit slow waiting on the appointment times, but to be expected within Toronto.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Great Dr. Will definitely go back when I get pregnant again! And to do regular paps.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Great OBGYN! Had the best experience with her! Will definetley be going back for future childeren.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016