Ratings for Dr. STEVEN B. Rockoff

I have never been to a doctor as rude as Dr. Rockoff. After I was checked in at my very first appt. with him I had to wait in his office room for just over an hour before he finally came in. My husband was with me and he thought we should just leave. No one ever came in to check on me or give me an explanation as to why it was taking so long. Then when he did come in he didn't shake my hand or apologize at all. He just started telling me that my fat and smoking was causing ALL of my problems. It's true that they may cause some problems, but they were NOT the cause of the problem I was seeing him about that day. If I would have said I had a headache I know he would have said that's because I'm to fat. The way he talked down to me that made me feel even worse. He said something like, "How do you look yourself in the mirror!" My heart sank and I felt awful about myself. I seriously wanted to cry after I left there and the bad thing to me was that he could of cared less about how I felt.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. STEVEN B. Rockoff's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)