Ratings for Dr. Eugene C. Rigstad

Dr.Rigstad was my doctor for 20 years. He is an amazing doctor I was very sad to see him leave.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Rigstad is a truly amazing doctor. I have been fortunate to be one of Dr. Rigstad's patient for about a year now and have no intentions of seeing any other doctor. I have never seen a more caring, knowledgable, and compassionate doctor. He takes his times and makes me feel I have his undivided attention. He also sees my elderly father and has been so caring and considerate of his health problems. Dr. Rigstad is a rare find and we are so lucky he chose Shell Lake. I hope he stays in Shell Lake for a very long time. Thanks Dr. Rigstad for being there for our family. You are the best. As you can see I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rigstad.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I went to the clinic in Shell Lake with my mother, met Dr Rigstad for the first time and I am very impressed. He took his time evaluating her and took all the necessary steps to get to the root of her problem. I am very pleased with Dr Rigstad as is my Mom.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Rigstad is the best doctor I ever met in my life. I miss him here in the Valley. He was my Dr for 5 yrs. If it wasn't so far I would make the drive. He delivered my two children and it was a wonderful experince. He always took the time, never seemed rushed, to explain any questions I had. He is the kindest and most caring doctor. I have certain beliefs about what I want done or not. He was very open to working with me and I never felt he was judging me on any decision I did make. Good luck to him in his new location. I know he will be successful!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Eugene C. Rigstad's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Shell Lake, WI