Ratings for Dr. Joe Greyling

Gone Now wish he would have stuck it out here we need Drs Like him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Joe will dig deep to find answers. He listens extremely well and is compassionate. He also explains his diagnosis in great detail until he is satified the patient understands. Awesome doctor who is leaving LDB for Sask. He will be greatly missed!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Has been our doctor for 3 years, very down to earth manner, kind,considerate,very smart in what he does & knows. Very helpful in explaining problems, and very accurate at his diagnois. He sure has helped our family alot. Best Dr. we have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Very knowledgable, very thourouh. Dr Greyling is a big assest to the Town of LdB

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Greyling for approx. two years. I find him to be one of the best Doctors I have ever met. He is very knowledgable, is very down to earth and never rushes you out of the office,and is always willing to explain your condition, and treatment . Very happy to have met him and hope to have him as my Doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

He was very through with my husband's examanation and explain things very well to us after.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007