Ratings for Dr. Scott K. Heflick

My family loves Dr. Heflick and feel if it weren't for the network he is in we would continue to see him. The network is a joke and I recommend people stay away from doctors affiliated with Regional. I can no longer just call and make an appointment. When we are feeling sick or in pain I have to leave a message for the staff to call me back at their convenience. Also the front office staff are never friendly and caring. Instead they seem bored and are too regimented. The nurses and doctors in the clinic are good but it's no longer worth our family staying with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Heflick is very personable and always remembers you. But when I come in with concerns with pain or other problems, relates everything to stress and I am sure it's nothing. Have to push to get tests run.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Heflick is great for referrals. He gets you the help you need, when he isn't sure what is wrong.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Scott K. Heflick's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Kaiser-Permanente