Ratings for Dr. Esha Khoshnu

I have never ever encountered such an unprofessional, rude, uncaring, miserable doctor in all my life! I cant believe how this woman is in practice! She dosent listen to you, keeps her head down and writes. I explained I wanted to get off a certain medication. Her response to me was you wont be getting off any medication as long as you see me, and if you think someone else has a better suggestion go see a priest or a monk. Looking down at her desk. She said the next office visit she would change my medication because I was bi polar! I wanted off the medication! This made me feel very scared and helpless. I had no say in my own treatment. She yelled at the front desk receptionist while there were patients waiting, children too. I left there feeling horrible, I had such bad anxiety. She should NOT be in practice. Im not writing this to be spiteful. I'm writing this so people don't go to her. I believe she is unstable and dangerous!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

You no what 3 yrs I've tryed to understand why she treated me like now i no she looks at me likeim dirt nice right.I'm tired trying.she is so miserable it's not even funny.she treat's u like ur nothing well guess what i am something. I'm a good person un like u.all u care about is money.people said that i didn't want to belive it but it's true.I'm not garbage I'm a person who is done being hurt sometime s in tears sad so sad.i really hope she reads this thanks doctor khoshnu for making me feel like garbage.everyone has problems including u so stop.i can't belive u but maybe i can.if u don't want to be treated like dirt don't go to her I'm going to leave can't handel it no more.sad part I've always respect ed her and this is what i get no i don't deserve this at all.don't go to her please..

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Do not go to this doctor. My son walked out! She's nasty and not helpful at all. A real disappointment! She needs a class in how to have repoire with the patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Arrived 5 minutes early she was at least 50 min late. first and last impression: She very irritable, arrogant and condescending to me about things I brought up, very argumentative and adversarial, has the med management style comparable to a grade school bully, treats patients like a kind of criminal that society needs to be protected from and not with the kindness and compassion of a friend or family member

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

So nice to know others feel the same and it's not me! She never looks at you, is always writing something while you are speaking, has no affect, tries to dismiss you as soon as possible, is totally uncaring about you, in fact becomes hostile if you dispute her and only interested in writing up prescriptions. Have no idea what she's doing in this business when she seems to hate ( based on everyone else's comments as well) dealing with people so much.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

agree with all the other reviews!! wow. I went not looking at this and i should have looked ay this

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I am so glad to find that I am not the only one who has had a horrible experience with this doctor. From my first visit, I went there saying I was having trouble with depression and anxiety and checked off the occasional 'mood swing' box on the little questionnaire and her eyes lit up and told me that I must have bipolar. Since I've been seeing her the only things she's done is up the meds, combine doses, or prescribe an entirely different med as if you are a science experiment. The worst and most unprofessional thing this woman did was when she asked if there was any mental illness in my family and me and my mom told her yes and that one of my cousins had killed himself about a year ago. She has never seen or met my cousin in my life but had the audacity to state that he killed himself because "he was on the wrong meds" , or "had bipolar." I really hope this woman loses her medicine license because she is basically a drug dealer who wants to get you in and out of her office and just take your money. What a horrible doctor/ person.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

She's awful I see below someone else mentioned she doesn't listen. In one day there were 5 patients booked at the "same" time and she forgot about us so we had our own session. We worked out the order of who can see her. Then I went in and she said "who are you again? The other night she phoned and during the conversation she said "who is this again?" I said "dumbass, you called me" and I hung up; she kept calling back and I did not answer.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Wow where should I start let's see a doctor is usually a person you feel conferable with someone you can tell them how you feel and they listen. Dr khoshnu is the opposite she never looks at you when you talk she always tell's you how you feel and she how's no clue what she is doing. I have no idea why she is a doctor and has a degree. She is so misrable it's not even funny.you go to her for help and you walk out feeling like more who does that.I'll tell you who Dr khoshnu.she is the worst doctor I've ever been to.she looks at you like your nothing just money that she gets. It's sad to say but people really need to no about her.one time she asked me how I felt I eversaid I feel happy she replied with there is no such thing is happy. Look I wanted to say to her so bad that maybe you don't no what happy is.she is so misrable it's sad.I really hope she reads these reviews and grows up and becomes human.please do not go to her ever you will never be the same stay far away all she c a Res about is money not you trust me.oh yea she's so miserable that you need to Google doctor esha khoshnu the we Res a big write up about her it will blow your mind.... like I said worst doctor ever

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I've been going to her for 2 years now I've tried so hard to understand her but she is just so miserable it's not even funny.she never looks at you when she talks I can't stand that she always never calls you back her blank staff does and they no nothing.she will make you feel like nothing she doesn't care about you all she cares about is getting her money I don't no why because she really don't do nothing except give meds that other doctor can't that's why people stay with her because of that. Trust me it's not because she's a good doctor she's a blank all the way around I hope she reads this so she sees how we feel grow up Dr khoshnu...

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015