Ratings for Dr. Katherine Funk

Dr. Funk has been very helpful and has been our family physician for over ten years. Her staff is friendly and we are able to get an appointment in a timely fashion (one-two days). I find her as extremely patient and polite in contrast to the previous comments. However, I have not observed her interaction with the nursing staff at the hospital as I don't try not to spend time on the hospital ward observing my doctors!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Funk is bright... but lacks people skills. She comes across as uncaring and without compassion. I've seen her talk to patients meanly, and treats nurses caring for her patients terribly. I noticed when she comes to the nurse's station, all the nurses flee so they don't have to deal with her. Nurses taking care of her patients in the hospital absolutely dread calling her. It's not a matter of intelligence-- but of people skills. She is not a team player.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Katherine Funk's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)